SVS Subspace Forums

Full Version: Season 44: Returning Squads and New Squad Sign-ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Please list your squad here if returning or if you're a new squad looking to play in Season 44.

Cheers,
Peek
(01-13-2019, 09:10 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Please list your squad here if returning or if you're a new squad looking to play in Season 44.

Cheers,
Peek
StarFire Elite returns for Season 44. Sol
Alright, maybe we should put a time limit on this so it doesn't seem completely open-ended?

Let's say 2 weeks for captains to respond and we'll assess things after.

Thanks in advance...

Peek
Im zone banned. And this seems dead. How unlikely is a move to trench?
We can hope no one signs up for league and maybe down the line someone makes the moves to get us onto tw,

Im guessing you can enter tw with no problem candy correct? You and a bag load of players are currently banned youre just one of the lucky few that was able to register onto the forum before hallu made it impossible for people to register
im bringing back sterling all members
Time to get the ball rolling.

We are starting pre-season on Feb 10th. Two weeks of Pre-season (as usual) then a regular season to follow.

If you plan on having a team, please get signed up to this thread ASAP.

PS - bick, Rage says Sterling not returning. Please speak to him and the other Sterling players if you're serious about running a team.
Is there another season coming up?
(01-13-2019, 09:10 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Cheers,
Peek

I'll cap a squad.  For the time-being, lets call it Bezbozhnik.

-benji
Jocker said ages ago that he'd sign The Dark up for another season.
He probably aimed real hard and missed. Post is probably up on eHarmony or something.
add new squad Material
TD will return for season 44. We may split into 2 teams for more competition, but that is TBD
Godkiller is not returning.
Right, so it seems we have 4 squads confirmed as of now:

SFE
Material
Bebozhnik
The Dark

I apologise for my late posting to this thread - I have had a rather busy week. It stands to reason we should postpone the start of pre-season for one week. Tomorrow I will create the new squads so they can begin filling their rosters. After that, and as I've stated previously, 6 squads is really the bare minimum for a decent season, so we're looking for two more Alphas to step up to the plate and captain a squad.

Cheers
Peek
I'm excited for the new season!

Will cap a squad! Let's call it Rockit

Banner below:
[Image: JgDBALK.png]
(02-09-2019, 07:19 PM)Crescendo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm excited for the new season!

Will cap a squad! Let's call it Rockit

Banner below:
[Image: JgDBALK.png]

SFE
Material
Bebozhnik
The Dark
Rockit

Need at least one more.

PS- Cres, I don't think the banner uploader thingy works anymore. I've tried both through the front-end site and in game, no luck.  If you have any ideas let me know.
Anyone need a player let me know
Let's just get a pre-season going, even if we have only 4-5 squads - it may wake the sleeping beauties!

Ops was my brain fried by waiting in line at Disney? Just jolt them I say!

Solar Hydro, Captain SFE(SFA) - (we have 8 players on right now in 4v4)
Nothing much has happened in the past month. Can we at least clear the rosters of the teams that are confirmed to not return. This in order for the current captains to add players to their new and returning teams.

For recruitment purposes the captains of the squads in the upcoming season can check last season's rosters through the drop-down menu on the roster page.

Also, if there's anything newsworthy being discussed behind closed doors (the council) please let us know what has been decided or still remains undecided pertaining to the next league. In short, the silence on all fronts is bad.

Thanks in advance
(02-28-2019, 08:52 PM)Ra. Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing much has happened in the past month. Can we at least clear the rosters of the teams that are confirmed to not return. This in order for the current captains to add players to their new and returning teams.

For recruitment purposes the captains of the squads in the upcoming season can check last season's rosters through the drop-down menu on the roster page.

Also, if there's anything newsworthy being discussed behind closed doors (the council) please let us know what has been decided or still remains undecided pertaining to the next league. In short, the silence on all fronts is bad.

Thanks in advance

There's been no silence at all.  Nothing's happened, nothing's been done, very little has been discussed. Of the little that has been discussed, it has also been shared out on the Discord.  I have hesitated to making any posts here until there is something of more substance to report.

As of the moment, we have approximately 4 teams.  Need a minimum of 2 more to have a 'season'.
Pages: 1 2