Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bannable?
Seems there was a guy spamming everyone yesterday with racist shit and stating he was going to kill wife's and kids ....

Got him on ?ignore now ..... attachment for review

Attached Files
.jpg   SS.JPG (Size: 106.41 KB / Downloads: 37)
That same person sent me a private message in-game claiming he was going to kill me and rape my mother. He was also telling other people in spec chat he was going to rape their wives and children.
Yes, banned - violates zone rules, terms of service, and possibly federal laws.

FBI talks about consequences of death threats.

btw this was a fine way to capture this sort of thing - better method to use is to frame the pic on the phone so you don't have to edit it, and just upload the whole image immediately. You can also send it to me in a PM here on the forum.

Why do people do this? If you feel like you might say this sort of thing, stop playing and seek help.

--hallu
(05-12-2018, 02:56 PM)hallucination Wrote:  Yes, banned - violates zone rules, terms of service, and possibly federal laws.

FBI talks about consequences of death threats.

btw this was a fine way to capture this sort of thing - better method to use is to frame the pic on the phone so you don't have to edit it, and just upload the whole image immediately. You can also send it to me in a PM here on the forum.

Why do people do this? If you feel like you might say this sort of thing, stop playing and seek help.

--hallu

Thank you hallucination.

We can also call up the practice log under Rage’s name, while he was playing this was going on in spec. That for sure isn’t edited.

http://stats.svssubspace.com/logs/4v4prac41805101114Freq%20100vsFreq%20200.html

Thanks again.
(05-12-2018, 11:39 PM)Three Wrote:  Thank you hallucination.

We can also call up the practice log under Rage’s name, while he was playing this was going on in spec. That for sure isn’t edited.

http://stats.svssubspace.com/logs/4v4prac41805101114Freq%20100vsFreq%20200.html

Thanks again.

Nevermind whether it's a joke or real, this crosses the line in a major way and deserves a lengthy ban.  And when I say lengthy I mean proportionally longer than anything Saiyan or poopie have received.  Simply no place for this shit in a game.
I like this bit the best though
Ozn> come to tampa
Ozn> ill drill a hole in your skull
(05-17-2018, 02:22 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  I like this bit the best though
Ozn> come to tampa

I'm happy to let someone know ill defend myself if they want to come after me. Especially if he tells me he's going to rape my wife and kids. Are you really that dumb?

The reason these kinds of things are happening now is because you've created this environment. You've set the stage and precedent for what people can and can't say - and people are testing those boundaries. You regularly, as displayed before - call people autistic, niggers and tell them to kill themselves.

Why don't you just leave so we can have a normal human being run things? Everyone wants it to happen.
Did this person turn out to be A-Virus?....
Yes and i think its enough, he should be brought back
(05-17-2018, 02:51 PM)Ozn Wrote:  
Ozn> come to tampa

I'm happy to let someone know ill defend myself if they want to come after me. Especially if he tells me he's going to rape my wife and kids. Are you really that dumb?

The reason these kinds of things are happening now is because you've created this environment. You've set the stage and precedent for what people can and can't say - and people are testing those boundaries. You regularly, as displayed before - call people autistic, niggers and tell them to kill themselves.

Why don't you just leave so we can have a normal human being run things? Everyone wants it to happen.

Still, hilarious. You so love pretending like your shit doesn't stink and your connection isn't garbage.
Meanwhile, in the real world, you kept changing names like secede to make people forget all the shit you spill and the damage you drop ^__________^
(05-24-2018, 05:34 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  
Ozn> come to tampa

Still, hilarious. You so love pretending like your shit doesn't stink and your connection isn't garbage.
Meanwhile, in the real world, you kept changing names like secede to make people forget all the shit you spill and the damage you drop ^__________^

In the real world, you live in Finland. (I guess I have to remind you of that for the 10th time). Which makes you physically further away from the server than 95% of the league's population. Why you think you're in a position to judge lag is laughable, but I guess it speaks to your incompetence in general. All someone needs to do is watch one of Grunster's Style recordings to see your complete inability to judge energy. Hearing you say "oh, ok" and "uhh sure" over and over again is sad. 

Look I made an image for you so you can understand geography. The server is located in Virginia. That's in the United States. You live in Finland which is way way across the Atlantic Ocean. You see, there's these underwater cables that span thousands of miles across the ocean and your packets have to travel through them. So where my 50/50 fiber connection in Florida sends packets 800 miles, yours in Finland travels....yes you heard it, 4400 miles. You see, the further a packet has to travel the worse your connection to the server will be. I hope this was eye-opening for you.

[Image: jesuschristyoureanidiot.png]

And I have never hid who I was - I have literally used 3 names in 20 years. Everyone knows who I am. Just like everyone knows the 3-4 names you have used in pro...
LOL HARSH!
WTF Get off my lawn!
Oh. I suppose that explains why the US locals call you out on your bullshit damage intake Smile
Clearly they were referring to something else entirely! But it just took a while for the message to appear at my end.
(05-24-2018, 07:24 PM)Ozn Wrote:  
(05-24-2018, 05:34 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  
Ozn> come to tampa

In the real world, you live in Finland. (I guess I have to remind you of that for the 10th time). Which makes you physically further away from the server than 95% of the league's population. Why you think you're in a position to judge lag is laughable, but I guess it speaks to your incompetence in general. All someone needs to do is watch one of Grunster's Style recordings to see your complete inability to judge energy. Hearing you say "oh, ok" and "uhh sure" over and over again is sad. 

Look I made an image for you so you can understand geography. The server is located in Virginia. That's in the United States. You live in Finland which is way way across the Atlantic Ocean. You see, there's these underwater cables that span thousands of miles across the ocean and your packets have to travel through them. So where my 50/50 fiber connection in Florida sends packets 800 miles, yours in Finland travels....yes you heard it, 4400 miles. You see, the further a packet has to travel the worse your connection to the server will be. I hope this was eye-opening for you.

[Image: jesuschristyoureanidiot.png]

And I have never hid who I was - I have literally used 3 names in 20 years. Everyone knows who I am. Just like everyone knows the 3-4 names you have used in pro...

LOL that is hilarious... And also spot-on. I also found it laughable that Caer decides to copy paste Ozns response to a guy threatening his family. Completely different then when Caerbannog tells people to kill themselves irl and all the other racist/homophobic/insulting lines he constantly uses. Caer you continue to be the least self-aware player in SS. Congrats on that.