Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flex Scheduling (ie, outside Sunday times)
1. Flex Scheduling to allowed for captains who wish to play their match before the normal Sunday time slot(s).

2. Teams must opt in before being eligible to participate in flex scheduling. To opt in, simply have the team captain send me a private message on Discord or through the forums.

3. Flex match times will be allowed from Thursday 12pm ET up to Sunday @2 ET pending agreement fromt he match coordinator. In general, this means teams may play their matches from Thursday night through Saturday night.

4. Once captains agree a time they will then need the agreement of the match coordinator, Gruntster, before their match will be scheduled

5. Agreement between all parties, both captains and the match coordinator, must be concluded in writing on the Pro League Forums before Wednesday 12pm ET. This is to allow sufficient time to schedule the match in the DB.

6. Teams may only 'flex' the current week match and therefore are specifically prohibited from playing all their matches against a given opponent ahead of the season schedule.

7. The match coordinator is not a ref and is unable to perform normal reffing duties. The match coordinator is there only to start the bot so teams can play at their preferred times.

8. Abuse of the match coordinator(s) will not be tolerated and any such behaviour will result in that team losing their right to flex schedule for the remainder of the season. 

9. This is a trial and is by no means permanent. Make it work we can keep it going forward

If you have questions ask here.

Peek
thx Peeking,
~b
(03-18-2019, 06:39 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  1. Flex Scheduling to allowed for captains who wish to play their match before the normal Sunday time slot(s).

2. Teams must opt in before being eligible to participate in flex scheduling. To opt in, simply have the team captain send me a private message on Discord or through the forums.

3. Flex match times will be allowed from Thursday 12pm ET up to Sunday @2 ET pending agreement fromt he match coordinator. In general, this means teams may play their matches from Thursday night through Saturday night.

4. Once captains agree a time they will then need the agreement of the match coordinator, Gruntster, before their match will be scheduled

5. Agreement between all parties, both captains and the match coordinator, must be concluded in writing on the Pro League Forums before Wednesday 12pm ET. This is to allow sufficient time to schedule the match in the DB.

6. Teams may only 'flex' the current week match and therefore are specifically prohibited from playing all their matches against a given opponent ahead of the season schedule.

7. The match coordinator is not a ref and is unable to perform normal reffing duties. The match coordinator is there only to start the bot so teams can play at their preferred times.

8. Abuse of the match coordinator(s) will not be tolerated and any such behaviour will result in that team losing their right to flex schedule for the remainder of the season. 

9. This is a trial and is by no means permanent. Make it work we can keep it going forward

If you have questions ask here.

Peek

StarFire Elite hereby formally agrees to the Season 44 trial of 'Flex Scheduling'. This is without prejudice to agreeing on match times outside the well-established Sunday 3pm/4pm EDT match times. Our wide-ranging geographic composition, which has been a feature of our squad since its formation in 1996, makes scheduling matches outside pre-established timeframes on a negotiated basis difficult. Nevertheless, SFE will adopt a constructive attitude and seek compromise, in the interest of the 4v4 League.
StarFire Elite hereby formally agrees to the Season 44 trial of 'Flex Scheduling'. This is without prejudice to agreeing on match times outside the well-established Sunday 3pm/4pm EDT match times. Our wide-ranging geographic composition, which has been a feature of our squad since its formation in 1996, makes scheduling matches outside pre-established timeframes on a negotiated basis difficult. Nevertheless, SFE will adopt a constructive attitude and seek compromise, in the interest of the 4v4 League.

I understand your trepidation Solar, many of us can surely recall how it would generally go in the past and it ended up being a complete farce prior to being abandoned more than once. I pretty much feel the same way about it as you and I am sure many others. However the change in the structure of it appears to make it fairly clear how it should work. We shall see, I wouldn't have said yes to doing it unless I thought it might be viable. Now I will be able to ban saiyan at my leisure $$$ JK all I will be able to do is make the bot go maybe :p
WTF Get off my lawn!