Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSCX Chaos/League Zone is BACK UP
Refresh your zone list by clicking the Download button, then click ok, and SSCX Chaos should show green and you can enter. This is hooked up to the real biller, so your original nick password will work as before.

I've started a new reset which will end on the usual date (Wed Apr 30), so it will be slightly short.

Please spread the word!

--hallu

[Image: zonelist.png]

Graphics credit: ZiGNoTZaG

:clapping: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

spread the word - mail, txt's

Lets get more players in than we had before attack

This is better than Apollo 13!

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
WOOOOOOO!

...Axe
Woo-hoo!

Axe, I'm gonna guess you're posting in the wrong thread?

BALLIN.

You are banned from SSC - the Subspace Central till 2014-11-21 16:50 GMT-6 BanId#554
Huge!

I think I've sent at least 25 people to the new location and directory servers Smile

Stay strong chaos! stay Strong!

...Axe

Heheh WereW I think i wanted to respond to old Ninny but that topic was locked and then booster made some comment somewhere Smile  Feel free to erase that post.
So... been helping some people troubleshoot connection issues and it appears that directory servers all have a bad IP for Chaos:

dirserver.ssnecentral.net

sscentral.sscuservers.net

ssdir.playsubspace.com

All report Chaos at:

IP: 66.235.184.102

port: 13500

Manually entering the following allows connection:

IP: 66.36.247.83

port: 13500

(this was the IP/port that my Continuum has used since updating the zones after the DDoS)

Not sure why the directory servers all have the wrong IP listed, and I didn't test any zones other than Chaos, but this needs fixing because new installs and anyone who tries to refresh the zone list are all screwed.

Edit: Since this is the link provided when you enter Chaos as a reference to help people with connection problems, this may actually be hurting more than it helps.

Yep the number of people reporting Chaos as not connectable, that I'm giving IP: 66.36.247.83 to is growing daily. Been telling them to use the Custom dialog, and that seems to work.

When can we see the opening post updated with the info from http://www.subspace.co/topic/27501-chaos-is-red-poulation-10/

As it stands, this thread is misleading.