Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Server for the Subspace Community - Hangout/Organize Pracs while Not In-Game
Hello everyone. I want to mention that a Discord server has been started in hope to bring the whole Subspace community together in one centralized server. Since it's kind of ridiculous to have like 7-8 Discord servers. If you would like to show your support of this idea feel free to join the Discord server that is set up for all zones. Having one Discord server will promote cross-zone development and a more united game and community, rather than a fragmented one. It will also look a bit more structured to new players.

Any staff members handling any other Subspace zone Discord server will have the same status in this server (full admin access) and will have full autonomy to run their zone channels in whatever way they wish. If anyone zone chat would have troubles with anyone, just restrict them from the channel(s). That is up to the admins of the respective zone channels.

Any other admins you see in this server that aren't real Subspace staff are only there to help out with the server, like myself. I/we have nothing to do with how to run things whatsoever. I'm merely a helper/organizer for the server itself and do not run things concerning the Subspace leagues amongst other things. Just to make that clear.

In the long term this will have benefits such as:

• Cross zone development projects.
• Greater awareness between community members (less isolation).
• Encourages working together and fosters understanding.
• Shows a united front to old and new players instead of a fragmented one.
• May lead to a verified discord server which has many benefits.
• Better development of the Discord server and maintenance.

Please support the initiative for a united Subspace community.
https://discord.gg/3W6Cggp

Never heard of it? Here's the link to download and read about it. https://discordapp.com/features
It's a voice and chat communication appplication. Very simple to use. Thought maybe players could hangout there if they want and get a hold of people if they wanna practice or whatever.
There is also a Discord app for your phone if you wanna use that as well. Voice works pretty good. Both applications are free to use.

Messages In This Thread
Discord Server for the Subspace Community - Hangout/Organize Pracs while Not In-Game - Menteroth - 06-11-2017, 09:43 PM