Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 43 Update: What The Duck?
Hello,

Just wanted to give everyone a brief update on where we are and what's happening with League. We need to get the seasons started, however, there are a couple things holding us back at present.  As per the list below, we currently have 8 confirmed teams:

1. DDPM
  2. Godkiller
  3. Llamas
  4. StarFire Elite
  5. Symphony
  6. The Comeback
  7. B.I.A.
  8. Sterling
Before the season can begin, we need all teams to have a reasonable number of players rostered (the rules say a minimum of 8) so we're kind of stuck until teams get their rosters filled with the minimum amount. I would like to begin pre-season games next weekend (7th July 2018) if possible.

There are a few free agents floating around so it would expedite things if those players are picked up and then we can get the season started. If you are a team looking for players, here's the list of everyone who played last season: http://svssubspace.com/index.php?season=23

Aside from that, there are other bits in the works but need a little more discussion before going forward. If this message is too long for you to read then you've been on IG too long.

As always, I can be reached in game with a ?message, by PM on the forums, or on Discord.

Cheers,
Peek 

Messages In This Thread
Season 43 Update: What The Duck? - Peeking Duck? - 07-01-2018, 10:15 PM