Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League
You're going to have a very short season if you want 2 or 3 teams to play each other for aml, and 4 teams for pro. i mean do we jump into playoffs directly or do the same teams play each other every week, for a few weeks, then repeat come playoffs? What's the incentive to win any regular season games if pro and aml is already set? At least now llamas and sterling are tilting between aml/pro and have to put in some effort to end up in the pro bracket. That dichotomy lives on with current structure.

You also want to break up and segregate the small community we have left because you consider your self too good to play against SFE and symph? Laugh. I can tell you by now that they have a far better attitude towards this whole situation than you do.

And how does player rankings come into play? you want to decide where people are allowed to play according to consensus? Tell me then, should i be forced to leave SFE only to bench for a semi final pro team? And should all the benchmaterial in pro be forced to leave and form an AML squad? What about llamas? They're in aml right now. Would street and dagger be ranked aml? Who decides what? where do we draw lines?

Your whole post reeks of elitism and you want to re-shape what little we have left to suit your own enjoyment, with no consideration for the community as a whole.

I haven't seen a single practice being played, before 1am central european time in months now. We're not exactly flourishing here. Be careful not alienating a big portion of what's left.

Messages In This Thread
League - p.k - 10-30-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: League - Gruntster - 10-30-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: League - Thor - 10-31-2018, 04:28 PM
RE: League - chaoticsky - 10-31-2018, 10:43 PM
RE: League - p.k - 11-01-2018, 09:08 PM
RE: League - Candyman - 11-02-2018, 11:33 AM
RE: League - p.k - 11-02-2018, 02:33 PM