Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flex Scheduling (ie, outside Sunday times)
StarFire Elite hereby formally agrees to the Season 44 trial of 'Flex Scheduling'. This is without prejudice to agreeing on match times outside the well-established Sunday 3pm/4pm EDT match times. Our wide-ranging geographic composition, which has been a feature of our squad since its formation in 1996, makes scheduling matches outside pre-established timeframes on a negotiated basis difficult. Nevertheless, SFE will adopt a constructive attitude and seek compromise, in the interest of the 4v4 League.

I understand your trepidation Solar, many of us can surely recall how it would generally go in the past and it ended up being a complete farce prior to being abandoned more than once. I pretty much feel the same way about it as you and I am sure many others. However the change in the structure of it appears to make it fairly clear how it should work. We shall see, I wouldn't have said yes to doing it unless I thought it might be viable. Now I will be able to ban saiyan at my leisure $$$ JK all I will be able to do is make the bot go maybe :p
WTF Get off my lawn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flex Scheduling (ie, outside Sunday times) - Gruntster - 03-23-2019, 11:04 PM