Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League matches and holidays
[quote name='Three' timestamp='1310595293' post='276404']

How you get the population distribution for what country they hail from may prove to be difficult. I'm not sure enough people would respond to polls. But at least I think your suggestion of a blanket 4 days would be a great start to try out.

Nobody forces us to show up on weekends but it's enough trouble to gear regular weekends around internet spaceships (I know I barely showed this season)... let alone holiday ones.

Oh well. Just my 3 cents on holidays.

Edit: Events could be held on those holidays where we don't have matches if one or more people were willing to hold them.

If possible can we get the entire league schedule ahead of time with matchups and game times? With the fixed schedule this season it looks like it would be easy. That way people have an idea of who they play and when on any given weekend.

It seemed irrelevant to me years ago to know the schedule ahead of time but now it would really help.

[/quote]

My plan is to get the entire schedule up before round one, including the exciting pick of either 3pm or 4pm. 2pm will not have to be used afaik.

Messages In This Thread
League matches and holidays - Three - 07-12-2011, 09:25 PM
League matches and holidays - Caerbannog - 07-13-2011, 07:34 PM
League matches and holidays - Three - 07-13-2011, 10:14 PM
League matches and holidays - Caerbannog - 07-14-2011, 02:40 PM