Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can We *MAKE* Someone Play This Game?
How do you get someone, who is used to cutting edge - or at least recent - gaming technology, to like Subspace.

To get someone to go have a look, not to mention to play, come back, and repeat, is an immense achievement, very difficult.

Fellow Aussie fenrix got four mates to join once, was seen out east near the safes showing them all the ropes (telling them stuff through something like Teamspeak, I think). Of these, Soothsayer II came back for one or two more visits, then he disappeared.

Various folks here have been known to get their kids online to have a play. I know Blackers is one, but there seem to be a few here and there. Whether there are stayers amongst them, well, who can say.

Every now and then I've plugged the game on a major sporting forum (in Aust) and had zero luck. One guy said it looked like StarCon, that's all I got. ( link: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&postid=20600925 )

Has anyone actually had some luck, said to a friend, you should try this! They've tried, and they've stayed?

'cause it usually feels like I'm on a hiding to nothing.
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.

Messages In This Thread
How Can We *MAKE* Someone Play This Game? - Nude For Satan - 04-05-2011, 04:47 AM