Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AXE DEMENTO- Chaos State of MINED
Howdy all Summer is upon us again!

I wish all sspacers Smile much success in their en-devours Wink

for fun i played me some chaos again this rest to put the champs name back up top!

I will next touch base in September after this week.

If you are looking for me feel free to stop in KAOS and thanks for so many people coming and playing!

I still think that 4v4 and chaos should be separate as they are vastly different environments as one is a place for fun and relaxing and another seems to breed chumply behavior and pushes others out.

The only time i have crushed the spirits of others is when i find them looking it to do it to others.

I'm sad when people who like 4v4 and try and play that format find themselves crushed out only to quit that format of game.

Until people support each other in the enjoyment of playing they will not get more new players.

I on the other hand am finding an influx of new players and younger players getting to know the game which i'm enjoying.

So I will look to promote the classic chaos play again and of course zombie hunting Smile

Have fun in chaos all! don't forget to get some new maps!  &  I think you can see that the long safezone timers were better for people playing throughout the day.

...Axe

Messages In This Thread
AXE DEMENTO- Chaos State of MINED - GC6 - 02-19-2014, 03:53 PM
AXE DEMENTO- Chaos State of MINED - GC6 - 04-01-2014, 06:35 PM
AXE DEMENTO- Chaos State of MINED - GC6 - 04-03-2014, 02:50 PM
AXE DEMENTO- Chaos State of MINED - Axe Demento - 06-24-2014, 06:20 AM