Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been banned?
I owned an 04 or 05 GTO with the 6.0 traded it for on 06 c5 convertible with the Z51 package, traded that for an 08 Z06 that got totaled by a hillbilly bitch running a red light. Then purchased 2012 Z06 3LZ Centennial Edition. Just sold my last Vette Sad
WTF Get off my lawn!
Travel photography rocks.

Pet photography rocks.

Car shows rock.

(The Audi TT is mine, I have auto-x'd it in SCCA a couple times. And I had a Bargeld plate. I have a Nissan Juke now.)

Music is for listening.

Tennis is dumb. RC trucks are more fun.

Keep on keepin' on. There is a real world out there and pew-pew defines very little in it.

Quote:<div>

Pet photography rocks.

Car shows rock.

(The Audi TT is mine, I have auto-x'd it in SCCA a couple times. And I had a Bargeld plate. I have a Nissan Juke now.)

Music is for listening.

Keep on keepin' on. There is a real world out there and pew-pew defines very little in it.

</div>

Nice photos, nice cars, nice tunes, nice trucks. Ha! Nice.
Wow, high drama, political machinations, and people posting photos of themselves online after quitting? Glad to see nothing has changed in Subspace. In conclusion Travis is still stupid,and Gruntster is still under my desk.
I'm pretty sure you had a website chockers with artwork, didn't you? Must be about time for an art-off!

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
lol MOG Smile

WTF Get off my lawn!
wtf where is BCT now Mog?
WTF Get off my lawn!

Pet photography rocks.

Car shows rock.

Music is for listening.

</div>

wow, you really like cats..  that is quite gross.  

Do you know what I have heard?  The only good cat is a dead cat.. Sad

I obviously don't like cats ha.  They smell, piss every where and eat wild game birds..  amongst other things

They smell, piss every where and eat wild game birds..  amongst other things

</div>

So do humans.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="7th Saga" data-cid="291617" data-time="1406473936">
<div>

</div>

So do humans.

</div>
</blockquote>
We don't like competition.
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
Love Hobbes ! he would have kicked my cat's ass though Sad
WTF Get off my lawn!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="7th Saga" data-cid="291617" data-time="1406473936">
<div>

</div>

So do humans.

</div>
</blockquote>
Not sure what kind of trailer park you live in but the humans around me take showers, use toilets, etc.
Not all humans do it... not all cats do either.

Thank you for making my point for me Wink

</div>

All cats smell, all cats piss everywhere.  You've just gotten used to it and therefor cannot smell it

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Bargeld" data-cid="291626" data-time="1406507128">
<div>

</div>

All cats smell, all cats piss everywhere.  You've just gotten used to it and therefor cannot smell it

</div>
</blockquote>
If you want to get real extreme about it, then the same applies to humans. They wear deodorant to mask their stink, they piss in restrooms everywhere they go, and often outdoors, and many eat wild game birds... especially around Thanksgiving. You are just used to it.

Give it a break, you are arguing about cats on the internet on the forum of a 20 year old game, and you are losing. Time to change the direction of your efforts.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="7th Saga" data-cid="291627" data-time="1406507681">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Bargeld" data-cid="291626" data-time="1406507128">
<div>

</div>

</div>
</blockquote>
If you want to get real extreme about it, then the same applies to humans. They wear deodorant to mask their stink, they piss in restrooms everywhere they go, and often outdoors, and many eat wild game birds... especially around Thanksgiving. You are just used to it.

Give it a break, you are arguing about cats on the internet on the forum of a 20 year old game, and you are losing. Time to change the direction of your efforts.

</div>
</blockquote>
Actually you are losing and deflecting every point with the argument "humans do it too". Are you so dumb that the difference between humans and felines needs to be explained to you? Cats are inferior creatures, even among wild animals. Your perverted passion for that repugnant species isnt shared by the majority. Deal with it.

Disgusting pictures btw, gagged a bit.
<div>
Pistol said:

Cats are inferior creatures, even among wild animals. Your perverted passion for that repugnant species isnt shared by the majority. Deal with it. Disgusting pictures btw, gagged a bit.

</div>
B-Hole says:

As i said before, reading the comments of morons like this douche makes me feel really good about kicking the SS habit. He is getting third grade nasty with a guy for posting some photos of cats. It never ceases to amaze me how this game attracts such a high percentage of complete dicks.

[Image: didnt-read-lol-gif-14.gif]

http://www.idiotsavant.com/ftp/sounds/computer.wav

stay on topic and remove the sysop who is causing these problems, issue resolved.

</div>

Nothing is going to change. And the most important changes are the least likely ones to occur. People come in here and bring up reasonable suggestions and point out easily remedied problems, then someone disagrees, then some douchebag starts spewing personal attacks regarding your skill level and what kind of car you drive. Then nothing changes. Then repeat. This is subspace.