Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been banned?
But like I said before. I want a good game regardless of what happened. In anycase, we can sit here all day and speculate. Its time for caer to grab his balls and give an explanation. Legacy
It's not just CM players that are upset about this abuse.  A lot of us are uncomfortable knowing we could be banned at any moment for trivial nonsense without explanation or justification.

I don't think any punishment is warranted for this, but at the very worst, I could understand Ozn having to burn 1 repel from his ship next game.  Even then, that would have more of an impact on game 2 than Ozn's actions had on game 1. 

I also think Caer should be reminded that banning players on opposing teams, especially without providing a prompt and reasonable explanation, should not be tolerated.

Quote:<div>
In reply to three, why would Ozn have ANY reason to believe he had a CHANCE of surviving the (easily) 2000+ damage inflicted on him, while frozen with an EMP? I had numerous spectators say I had well more nrg than Ozn and not for the TK I would hv survived. That would be completely crazy for Ozn to think he was merely 'frozen at 0'...that's a little hardheaded to exhibit such a scenario... It is also funny how every player from CM logs on and threatens to quit the game because they might get screwed out of 1 player playing. My response to that is Outlaws played the game with half our reg players missing and we didn't bitch once about it. Legacy

</div>

You really are that fucking stupid aren't you? When you die and the glitch happens, you appear with 0 energy right where you have died. With the amount of practices you have played after your UPS route, I'm sure you've seen this glitch. How you're being willfully dense about it makes me want to take a sledgehammer to the billing server.

You're missing the point completely. He didn't cheat. He protected himself from getting another death (and given how the sysop has reacted to this situation - the extra death Ozn would have accumulated very well may have counted). Christ, look at the SFE score a few weeks ago: http://svssubspace.com/index.php?page=Game&id=1285912&season=16. How does someone win 13-0? Yeah... exactly.

Ozn reacted in under a second being frozen at zero energy with a repel. The repel had NO effect on the game outcome, none. It wasn't malicious in intent. It wasn't done deliberately to mess up the game. It didn't cause anyone to use an item - it didn't cause damage to one of your squad mates. It didn't cause any of the players in the match to take more or less damage. He didn't attach and turn towards your squad, move forward, fire a Thor and then repel.

I'm glad you're squad is happy to play a team that now will be hamstrung because the sysop abuses his powers and bans someone who DEFENDED HIMSELF. It's a game/bot glitch.

You like how people are threatening to quit.... The fucking sysop of the game is abusing his powers. Why the hell would my team mates or I want to play a game where someone cheats? People have better things to do on Father's Day than show up to play matches in a video game. I sure can't wait to play matches on Thanksgiving weekend this year. The guy needs to GO.

You weren't missing half of your starters you were missing one and we were missing one.

Unfucking real.

Edit: do you notice how basically the entire league feels the same way? Mindriot and Psycho Psematic would rather tell us to die in a fire than say good luck or see us win. They are saying the same things we are. They can see this is blatent. When they agree with us, in tandem with the rest of the league, then you can ship it there is something wrong. The fact I have to point this out to you.. just jesus. Wake the fuck up.

While players in league matches use outside scripts to toggle x-radar without even being told "don't do that".

In reply to three, why would Ozn have ANY reason to believe he had a CHANCE of surviving the (easily) 2000+ damage inflicted on him, while frozen with an EMP? I had numerous spectators say I had well more nrg than Ozn and not for the TK I would hv survived. That would be completely crazy for Ozn to think he was merely 'frozen at 0'...that's a little hardheaded to exhibit such a scenario... It is also funny how every player from CM logs on and threatens to quit the game because they might get screwed out of 1 player playing. My response to that is Outlaws played the game with half our reg players missing and we didn't bitch once about it. Legacy

</div>

Legacy, I still plan on finishing the season regardless of the outcome. This has become a much greater issue and I think it needs to be resolved now.  If you swapped places with ozn and you were banned I wouldn't change my opinion. The decision was made hastily without due consideration.  The appeal was simply ignored and everyone else in this game seems to be powerless against any decision he decides to make.  Your argument is that if OZN gets "away" with it, then anybody else can get away with it.  I'd counter by saying if Caerbannog can get away with shotgun banning pilots without any explanation, then it will happen again in the future and I don't want to be part of it.

I have to say...  The fact that so many people who dislike each other in this game unanimously agree on this issue speaks volumes. I think even Dre, if he wasn't locked up in prison for beating his wife, would agree on this issue.

This all comes down to a lack of education.  This was all cleared up in my post page 1.  There is NO argument that if OZN had (intentionally or not) attach + used an item after a 3rd death it would be illegal and result in a REASONABLE punishment. Also, there is NO argument that if OZN had died out and respawned normally to a random area of the map and REPELLED that it would STILL be illegal even if no one was around.  However as clearly stated in my original post, as well as others, neither of these scenarios was the case.  

NO ONE, INCLUDING CAERBANNOQ, can say that Ozn died out and respawned normally to a random location on the map then attached to a teammate and repelled before being put in spec.  That just simply was not what happened and IF OZN did not die normally and respawn to a random location on the map before being specced whatever happened afterwards is UNPLANNED glitch.

Once again we will go over what happened. OZN died, the server glitched causing him to never respawn and he was floating in the same spot with 0 energy and the same items as before his death. This unplanned glitch which MIMICKS that no death had actually occurred, caused OZN to repel to save himself.  We must be reasonable here... I understand legacy and those of you with exciting imaginations can conjure up thousands of what if scenario's and point out parallels between a glitch and cheating but the point is... THE GAME GLITCHED, what happened after is irrelevant because the glitch was out of his control or pre-meditated knowledge.  Now, some can argue well the fact that after 3 deaths there is time to attach to someone (WHICH OZN DID NOT) and fire an item is a glitch.. That is true but that is KNOWN glitch and therefore if acted upon is dealt with reprimand since the knowledge of its existence is the reason why the RULE against it EXISTS.  However, notice how there is no rule against the legality of glitches... the reason is because there unpredictable... and called a GLITCH.  Some of you will argue, as shown above, that ozn must be an IDIOT for not realizing that his death was an OVER kill and that there should have been NO way on earth that he could have possibly thought he survived- Therefore glitch or not he should of just sat there at 0 energy with bullets coming at him and went AGAINST EVERY NATURAL INSTINCT in his 18 years of experience of playing subspace to repel.and IF HE ISN'T able to control this INSTINCT then he is a CHEATER and deserves a 90 day ban... I want to remind you that between the time that OZN died out and the glitch occurred leading to his instinctive repel and finally being specced was only a few seconds.  Read that sentence a couple times out loud if you like... doesn't it sound ridiculous?  I will repeat myself, lets be reasonable.

AGAIN, The reason why the rule and consequences exists for a player who dies out and fires an item or attaches and fires an item before being specced is because its a known bug/glitch that disrupts the game. AGAIN, a glitch that occurs not prior to our knowledge is not of consequence and not premeditated and can not be the fault of the person(s) involved.   What would of happened if this occurred during OZN's second death and because of the glitch he got killed again a second later because of being in the same spot as his death and died out.  Would we count that one death as 2 deaths?  Or what would of happened if he did what he did and repelled to save himself... would we grant him a ship change for a full ship since he had to use a repel because of a glitch? Or would he have to play at a disadvantage his third life 1 repel down?  OR WOULD WE DO WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW AND BAN HIM FOR 90 DAYS ???

The reason why none of you can answer the above question is because this glitch,which is very rare but happens, is not in the rules because it can't be premeditated upon.  However, dieing out and being a jerk by attaching to someone to shoot off an item before being specced, that is pre-meditated and deserves punishment.

Lets be reasonable and somewhat educated about this. 
This all comes down to a lack of education.  This was all cleared up in my post page 1.  There is NO argument that if OZN had (intentionally or not) attach + used an item after a 3rd death it would be illegal and result in a REASONABLE punishment. Also, there is NO argument that if OZN had died out and respawned normally to a random area of the map and REPELLED that it would STILL be illegal even if no one was around.  However as clearly stated in my original post, as well as others, neither of these scenarios was the case.  

NO ONE, INCLUDING CAERBANNOQ, can say that Ozn died out and respawned normally to a random location on the map then attached to a teammate and repelled before being put in spec.  That just simply was not what happened and IF OZN did not die normally and respawn to a random location on the map before being specced whatever happened afterwards is UNPLANNED glitch.

Once again we will go over what happened. OZN died, the server glitched causing him to never respawn and he was floating in the same spot with 0 energy and the same items as before his death. This unplanned glitch which MIMICKS that no death had actually occurred, caused OZN to repel to save himself.  We must be reasonable here... I understand legacy and those of you with exciting imaginations can conjure up thousands of what if scenario's and point out parallels between a glitch and cheating but the point is... THE GAME GLITCHED, what happened after is irrelevant because the glitch was out of his control or pre-meditated knowledge.  Now, some can argue well the fact that after 3 deaths there is time to attach to someone (WHICH OZN DID NOT) and fire an item is a glitch.. That is true but that is KNOWN glitch and therefore if acted upon is dealt with reprimand since the knowledge of its existence is the reason why the RULE against it EXISTS.  However, notice how there is no rule against the legality of glitches... the reason is because there unpredictable... and called a GLITCH.  Some of you will argue, as shown above, that ozn must be an IDIOT for not realizing that his death was an OVER kill and that there should have been NO way on earth that he could have possibly thought he survived- Therefore glitch or not he should of just sat there at 0 energy with bullets coming at him and went AGAINST EVERY NATURAL INSTINCT in his 18 years of experience of playing subspace to repel.and IF HE ISN'T able to control this INSTINCT then he is a CHEATER and deserves a 90 day ban... I want to remind you that between the time that OZN died out and the glitch occurred leading to his instinctive repel and finally being specced was only a few seconds.  Read that sentence a couple times out loud if you like... doesn't it sound ridiculous?  I will repeat myself, lets be reasonable.

AGAIN, The reason why the rule and consequences exists for a player who dies out and fires an item or attaches and fires an item before being specced is because its a known bug/glitch that disrupts the game. AGAIN, a glitch that occurs not prior to our knowledge is not of consequence and not premeditated and can not be the fault of the person(s) involved.   What would of happened if this occurred during OZN's second death and because of the glitch he got killed again a second later because of being in the same spot as his death and died out.  Would we count that one death as 2 deaths?  Or what would of happened if he did what he did and repelled to save himself... would we grant him a ship change for a full ship since he had to use a repel because of a glitch? Or would he have to play at a disadvantage his third life 1 repel down?  OR WOULD WE DO WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW AND BAN HIM FOR 90 DAYS ???

The reason why none of you can answer the above question is because this glitch,which is very rare but happens, is not in the rules because it can't be premeditated upon.  However, dieing out and being a jerk by attaching to someone to shoot off an item before being specced, that is pre-meditated and deserves punishment.

Lets be reasonable and somewhat educated about this. 

</div>

I think at this point not lifting the ban will be dumber than the ban itself.

Ozn should be free to play the next game with a full ship. 

Also, the next match between Critical Mass and Outlaws may just cause the Universe to implode. 

I'm starting to think this is all a PR stunt to generate spectators. Wink

Well played. I am thoroughly intrigued. 

Free Ozn.
Hi Ozn!

This is in handle on council.

I'm more than sure, that we'll see fast decisions from those guys.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Legacy" data-cid="291416" data-time="1405535431">
<div>

</div>

You really are that fucking stupid aren't you? When you die and the glitch happens, you appear with 0 energy right where you have died. With the amount of practices you have played after your UPS route, I'm sure you've seen this glitch. How you're being willfully dense about it makes me want to take a sledgehammer to the billing server.

You're missing the point completely. He didn't cheat. He protected himself from getting another death (and given how the sysop has reacted to this situation - the extra death Ozn would have accumulated very well may have counted). Christ, look at the SFE score a few weeks ago: http://svssubspace.com/index.php?page=Game&id=1285912&season=16. How does someone win 13-0? Yeah... exactly.

Ozn reacted in under a second being frozen at zero energy with a repel. The repel had NO effect on the game outcome, none. It wasn't malicious in intent. It wasn't done deliberately to mess up the game. It didn't cause anyone to use an item - it didn't cause damage to one of your squad mates. It didn't cause any of the players in the match to take more or less damage. He didn't attach and turn towards your squad, move forward, fire a Thor and then repel.

I'm glad you're squad is happy to play a team that now will be hamstrung because the sysop abuses his powers and bans someone who DEFENDED HIMSELF. It's a game/bot glitch.

You like how people are threatening to quit.... The fucking sysop of the game is abusing his powers. Why the hell would my team mates or I want to play a game where someone cheats? People have better things to do on Father's Day than show up to play matches in a video game. I sure can't wait to play matches on Thanksgiving weekend this year. The guy needs to GO.

You weren't missing half of your starters you were missing one and we were missing one.

Unfucking real.

Edit: do you notice how basically the entire league feels the same way? Mindriot and Psycho Psematic would rather tell us to die in a fire than say good luck or see us win. They are saying the same things we are. They can see this is blatent. When they agree with us, in tandem with the rest of the league, then you can ship it there is something wrong. The fact I have to point this out to you.. just jesus. Wake the fuck up.

</div>
</blockquote>

u dont see 0 nrg and assume u didnt die when u were obviously OVERKILLED Lol...did he think he was gonna drop that 2000+ damage coming at him at once? none the less, when ur desperate, i guess ull come up with whatever u can to make it sound believable...

"Three> I'm glad you're squad is happy to play a team that now will be hamstrung because the sysop abuses his powers and bans someone who DEFENDED HIMSELF."

And of course, i come to the boards after never posting to read what this is all about and sure enough, i come across the biggest shit-stain in league (three) ranting like a 3 year old... 

Do you even read? r u so busy running ur trap u cant stop to see that Outlaws r not worried about if he plays or not. u can play 4 ozn's if u want. we dont give a flying-fuck-twat who u start. ur mouth seems to run on overdrive when ur team is up 1 game. i dont recall hearing anything from u beforehand. save it or u just mind end up eating those words.

Legacy

Having come to an impasse with the way the game is run, I quit Subspace a few weeks ago. I honestly hate that the game has finally ended up in this state, especially after playing it for countless hours over 18 years. Reading that other long time players of the game are considering uninstalling the game is saddening but inevitable if no one is concerned about how the rules (and their enforcement) actually impact the experience of the players. The slow demise of the game may make me sad but to be honest, not playing has really showcased what an incredible waste of time Subspace is anyway.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Three" data-cid="291419" data-time="1405538765">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Legacy" data-cid="291416" data-time="1405535431">
<div>

</div>

Unfucking real.

</div>
</blockquote>

u dont see 0 nrg and assume u didnt die when u were obviously OVERKILLED Lol...did he think he was gonna drop that 2000+ damage coming at him at once? none the less, when ur desperate, i guess ull come up with whatever u can to make it sound believable...

"I'm glad you're squad is happy to play a team that now will be hamstrung because the sysop abuses his powers and bans someone who DEFENDED HIMSELF."

Do you even read? r u so busy running ur trap u cant stop to see that Outlaws r not worried about if he plays or not. u can play 4 ozn's if u want. we dont give a flying-fuck-twat who u start. ur mouth seems to run on overdrive when ur team is up 1 game. i dont recall hearing anything from u beforehand. save it or u just mind end up eating those words.

Legacy

</div>
</blockquote>

The only thing you're demonstrating on this forum right now is your unbelievable level of incompetence. If you were wise you would just stop posting because you're far from pragmatic and every time you post something new it just further validates how delusional you are. 

And I wish we had 4 legacy's to play against because you would get utterly annihilated.

I'll just leave this here to illustrate your delusional persona:

[Image: 2014_01_29_1315.png]

ll j

Heres an idea Ozn, ill duel u for the right to play next week. when i win, u stay banned.

P.S. tell ur pussy team to practice their marathon running for sunday.

Heres an idea Ozn, ill duel u for the right to play next week. when i win, u stay banned.

P.S. tell ur pussy team to practice their marathon running for sunday.

</div>

Now I know why you deliver packages for a living.

In order for me to duel you that would mean I would have to be unbanned. So I wouldn't "stay" banned.

And I will tell my pussy team to grossly outdamage your team and win again, so your teammate can respond by banning me for 90 days for some conjured up reason.
i make more than u and three together. and when i get my new job, ill make 5x what both u make combined haha. please dont bother me with ur pathetic attempts to degrade me. they dont work. i know exactly what kind of riverbed trash u r.

i make more than u and three together. and when i get my new job, ill make 5x what both u make combined haha. please dont bother me with ur pathetic attempts to degrade me. they dont work. i know exactly what kind of riverbed trash u r.

</div>

Unless you're Miley Cyrus I don't know very many people who write like a tween and make 7 figures.

becuz proper english is the first thing i think of while mocking trash...good try bottom feeder.

Hows deathstar battle treating u? u made any new friends yet?

just lift the ban, he had one second to respond and he did. he may be an elitist asshole but he doesn't cheat. End this.

WTF Get off my lawn!
becuz proper english is the first thing i think of while mocking trash...good try bottom feeder.

Hows deathstar battle treating u? u made any new friends yet?

</div>

Thank you. You've just proved all my earlier points regarding your eagerness to see me banned and how this is purely emotional for you.
sigh
WTF Get off my lawn!