Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been banned?
The council has voted to lift the ban, so I have lifted it.

Thanks to those being rational and reasonable on this thread, and to those that brought forth evidence to aid in a decision.

--hallu
Quote:<div>

Thanks to those being rational and reasonable on this thread, and to those that brought forth evidence to aid in a decision.

--hallu

</div>

Now that a precedent has been set, it would be extremely helpful if you could outline the case and evidence on which the council voted.  The lack of transparency in these matters only reinforces the ideas of political machinations at work behind the scenes.

Kind regards,

Peek

There are no <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">political machinations because no squads has more than 1 member, except Outlaws, but in that case, neither of their members is included in voting. Also, hallu is making sure the council works as it is supposed to.</span>

--hallu

</div>

Thank you to the council for taking the time to hash this out and come to what I believe almost everyone in the league agrees to be the correct decision. Thank you hallucination.

More importantly, I can speak on behalf of Critical Mass in saying thank you to everyone for your support and voicing your opinions on this matter. We appreciate it. It's good to know when something this egregious happens; we can come together and do what is right. I'm glad petty rivalries can be put aside.

Thanks again. See everyone in pew pew land this weekend, the game we all love and want to play fairly, unencumbered.

Christian

--hallu

</div>

Thank you hallu and council.

I think it would be self-serving to say anything other than that. See you all in-game.
Quotes in this thread from THREE:

"A racist piece of shit that throws out racial epitaphs like they are skittles"

"I'm starting to think you guys (Outlaws) have energy view throughout matches, how the fuck do I know?"

"Fuck all of you who honestly believe Ozn should be banned."

"You really are that fucking stupid aren't you?"

And now:

".......we can come together and do what is right. I'm glad petty rivalries can be put aside."

Three, you are hypocritical moron. It's truly entertaining to read your entirely disingenuous blathering. I don't know you personally, thank god, but you do afford me a certain level of entertainment. It's much like reading the comments below a Youtube video. Incredibly stupid, yet somehow one can't stop reading.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="hallucination" data-cid="291463" data-time="1405616204">
<div>

--hallu

</div>

Thank you hallu and council.

I think it would be self-serving to say anything other than that. See you all in-game.

</div>
</blockquote>

This weekends match should be explosive.  =@   :good:
Legacy loves mattery!!!!!!!!!! u sound like a kid dude... u make more than I do 2 grats!

Cear is just gay for this action......all i can say.........even if he wanted 2 ban ozn it should be like 1 week only. 90 DAYS u have big issues with urself matey.

From my view, OZN shouldnt be banned at all........just makes no sense....it only had an impact on cear . WHAT A DUMB THING ! rly

PS: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OZN IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quotes in this thread from THREE:

"A racist piece of shit that throws out racial epitaphs like they are skittles"

"I'm starting to think you guys (Outlaws) have energy view throughout matches, how the fuck do I know?"

"Fuck all of you who honestly believe Ozn should be banned."

"You really are that fucking stupid aren't you?"

And now:

".......we can come together and do what is right. I'm glad petty rivalries can be put aside."

Three, you are hypocritical moron. It's truly entertaining to read your entirely disingenuous blathering. I don't know you personally, thank god, but you do afford me a certain level of entertainment. It's much like reading the comments below a Youtube video. Incredibly stupid, yet somehow one can't stop reading.

</div>

Yes Caerbannog is the person who banned Ozn, and is a racist. It's well documented. I wasn't thanking him, I was thanking the tons of others that backed Ozn, and us.

Remaining quotes, again directed at those who honestly believe Ozn did something to gain an advantage improperly and should have been banned.

Way to cut and paste things out of context dumbass.

You quit the game 5 times in the past 2 weeks. Go play world of tanks.

Again, thank you to those who have common sense. I won't be posting more. :good:
Legacy loves mattery!!!!!!!!!! u sound like a kid dude... u make more than I do 2 grats!

Cear is just gay for this action......all i can say.........even if he wanted 2 ban ozn it should be like 1 week only. 90 DAYS u have big issues with urself matey.

From my view, OZN shouldnt be banned at all........just makes no sense....it only had an impact on cear . WHAT A DUMB THING ! rly

</div>

This is OZN right now:

[Image: Inglorious-Bastards.gif]

This is Critical Mass right now:

[Image: excited-child.gif]

This is everyone else:

[Image: rainbow-vomit.gif]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lunarena" data-cid="291470" data-time="1405621615">
<div>

</div>

This is OZN right now:

This is everyone else:

</div>
</blockquote>
Are you calling me Asian?

So can we finally rid league of caer because of this? Put it to vote on who should lead. It's time for some fresh ideas to help bring league back.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mindriot" data-cid="291472" data-time="1405622319">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lunarena" data-cid="291470" data-time="1405621615">
<div>

</div>

This is OZN right now:

This is everyone else:

</div>
</blockquote>
Are you calling me Asian?

</div>
</blockquote>

No, but you are definitely the girl. Tongue

You quit the game 5 times in the past 2 weeks. Go play world of tanks.

</div>

I have not been back in any arena in Subspace since the night you FC'd me out of the arena on June the 14th and i won't be back. Posting on this forum doesn't constitute playing the game you idiot. None of what I quoted was "taken out of context", as the "context" is irrelevant. My point was that you unwittingly display yourself as the source of the "petty differences" that you are "glad we could all put aside". I don't really care to explain this fairly obvious logical point to a moron like you but as I said, your ignorant rants are fairly entertaining to me, so why not?

Hallu... I am glad to hear that the issue has been voted on, and that Caers egregious ban has been reversed. However, the fact that Ozn got banned is not THE MAIN ISSUE AT HAND. The main issue is that Caer"ban"nog still has powers. Since he has abused his authority countless times, which is now well documented, he has no business being left in his current role. What is being done about accountability in regard to him?

so apparently I am wrong

WTF Get off my lawn!
As a captain of OUTLAWS and their opponents, I will speak on behalf of my team, maybe besides caer, we do not want to see CM without Ozn this weekend. 

I'm not quite sure why Caer initiated this ban.  I would assume this is more of a personal issue.  Personally, i've seen this glitch before. Well, I've seen many glitches before so I believe what Ozn said.

Hope this ban is lifted and see you guys on Sunday.

P.S. I just made an account just to write this Tongue

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Candyman" data-cid="291387" data-time="1405438584">
<div>
[Image: 2wfuvdi.jpg]

This thread has more spectators than a regular season game. And everyone's waiting for caerbannog to reply.

</div>

He was on earlier today and ignored everything.

We need a new SysOp.

I propose we all stop playing in Caer's league and run our own with 9-Volt. 

Boycott!

</div>
</blockquote>

Hey I second that motion. Too bad 9-Volt isn't interested.

Also I proprose you get the council working. Boycott!
As for why the ban is in place:

1) The league rules state that actions after a death are bannable, even in practices.

2) People have been banned for this before*

3) Ozn's repel actually pushed back Outlaws' players and projectiles.**

4) It really does not matter that it was Outlaws / Critical Mass / Ozn. Sadly, what matters is that I was there. If it was in some other arena, and I'd only be getting these posts from High Gain saying "I was no there, but ples no bannerino" then it would be hard to judge.

Is it damn unfortunate that Ozn's client lagged the death packet, so he floated in place after dying? Sure. Is it his fault? no. Should that matter in the ruling? I don't think so. 90 days excessive? Maybe. Or he attached and repelled. But it looks like he just floated past the death.

*I banned Legacy for this, or possibly for just being a douche in a prac in general.

** So there goes the "it did not effect the game" clause.

EDIT: Oh and I'm not planning to reply to too many people on this. Nor did I read all of the posts. They seem to discuss people's salaries, SS history, SFE's interesting 13-0 win (they got a kill on a person after !setscore and before !refend, the bots aren't perfect and I don't use macros to not hit the incorrect one).

Is it damn unfortunate that Ozn's client lagged the death packet, so he floated in place after dying? Sure. Is it his fault? no. Should that matter in the ruling? I don't think so. 90 days excessive? Maybe. Or he attached and repelled. But it looks like he just floated past the death.

*I banned Legacy for this, or possibly for just being a douche in a prac in general.

** So there goes the "it did not effect the game" clause.

</div>

Two things.

1.) You're saying that I should be banned for 90 days for something that isn't my fault. Got it.

2.) Legacy wasn't banned for the same thing. He was banned for dying out in a prac and subbing in with a different name. http://www.subspace.co/topic/26961-rage-is-banned-for-five-5-days/?hl=legacy#entry287128

It would have almost been better if you didn't respond at all.