Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been banned?
Quote:<div>
Quotes in this thread from THREE:

"A racist piece of shit that throws out racial epitaphs like they are skittles"

"I'm starting to think you guys (Outlaws) have energy view throughout matches, how the fuck do I know?"

"Fuck all of you who honestly believe Ozn should be banned."

"You really are that fucking stupid aren't you?"

And now:

".......we can come together and do what is right. I'm glad petty rivalries can be put aside."

Three, you are hypocritical moron. It's truly entertaining to read your entirely disingenuous blathering. I don't know you personally, thank god, but you do afford me a certain level of entertainment. It's much like reading the comments below a Youtube video. Incredibly stupid, yet somehow one can't stop reading.

</div>

Didn't you quit subspace? What are you doing trolling the forums on a game you don't even play anymore?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Gxho17dPE sigh
WTF Get off my lawn!
cocaine was a great drug
WTF Get off my lawn!

Didn't you quit subspace? What are you doing trolling the forums on a game you don't even play anymore?

</div>

I played this game for 18 years, if I feel like monitoring and posting on the forum, I will. What's it to you?

I missed the party. Breaking rules should receive penaulty, it's not matter of intentions. Intentions are hard to prove. 90 day ban might be excessive. Should there be team punishment of a sort? Spawning at death spot is pretty common glitch though. Not so common to linger around with 0 energy, I don't remember experiencing one. Nacre's stream from page one shows clearly what happened before. Dueling weasel, I'm sure you have all frozen to 0 energy before, even in league game. I'm sure I would rep aswell.

But I don't play this game anymore. So I'll just sit here and chat with Mr. B-Hole. Hi who are you?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="develop" data-cid="291496" data-time="1405714594">
<div>

</div>

I played this game for 18 years, if I feel like monitoring and posting on the forum, I will. What's it to you?

</div>
</blockquote>

You shouldn't quit the game based on one person laming you during a prac. That seems a bit of an over reaction. I am sure you miss playing, why not just come back? 
I will let you win B!
WTF Get off my lawn!

You shouldn't quit the game based on one person laming you during a prac. That seems a bit of an over reaction. I am sure you miss playing, why not just come back? 

</div>

That's very nice of you to say and i appreciate the sentiment (honestly). However, nothing has changed. The rules of the game are still flawed in a way that I personally just can't tolerate. And the people in charge are fine with that set of circumstances. I'm done.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mindriot" data-cid="291522" data-time="1405972796">
<div>

</div>

That's very nice of you to say and i appreciate the sentiment (honestly). However, nothing has changed. The rules of the game are still flawed in a way that I personally just can't tolerate. And the people in charge are fine with that set of circumstances. I'm done.

</div>
</blockquote>

To me, it feels like you would like to return. You are pretty active on the forums. The only reason I log on to the forums is to get a small dose of SS fever while I'm at work. I am sure you miss playing because It's a really fun game. Do not let the actions of one player determine what you do with your spare time, or what you like to do for fun. Nothing will change with you leaving except that you won't have any fun.

The world is full of assholes. I'm not going to quit life just because they are out there.
Mindriot is telling the truth. You want to play. I too want want to play SS again, that's why im spamming here in the boards now. I'm sure you're eager to play too. There's always rules, flawed too, but with your experience I'm sure you can take advantage of them! Don't be so negative.

My excuse for not playing for past few years: my laptop wont let me enter the zone for some reason. So I have to buy new computer to do so.
Mindriot is telling the truth. You want to play. I too want want to play SS again, that's why im spamming here in the boards now. I'm sure you're eager to play too. There's always rules, flawed too, but with your experience I'm sure you can take advantage of them! Don't be so negative.

My excuse for not playing for past few years: my laptop wont let me enter the zone for some reason. So I have to buy new computer to do so.

</div>

Have you tried downloading zones from here:

sscentral.sscuservers.net sscentral.trenchwars.org

?

clean up your laptop memory with Ccleaner, check for malware with Malwarebytes... and make sure your anti virus is not blocking any ports...

Good luck! Big Grin

</div>

#worth

The world is full of assholes. I'm not going to quit life just because they are out there.

</div>
I am sure you miss playing because It's a really fun game. Do not let the actions of one player determine what you do with your spare time, or what you like to do for fun. Nothing will change with you leaving except that you won't have any fun.

Honestly, I agree for the most part with what you've said here. Again, I appreciate the sentiment. I am a person with many interests. I play guitar and sing in a rock band for which I write all the music. I am an a avid photographer. My golf handicap is currently in the single digits. I am a USTA 4.0 ranked tennis player. I race automobiles in the SCCA (sports car club of america) amateur spec-miata series. I am also an avid oil painter. So subspace has always been my 'guilty pleasure', something that, even knowing of the vast waste of time it represented, I did anyway simply because it was fun and I was addicted. Then when pub started being underpopulated and Axe Demento began driving everyone nuts, I switched over to 4v4 and began trying to learn it. As it turns out, there is far more political B.S. in 4v4 and exponentially more egotistical, big mouthed douchebags. So then one night Three (an egotistical, big mouthed douchebag) decided to USE THE ACTUAL TRAPPINGS OF THE ARENA ITSELF to enforce douchebaggery on me. I simply don't have time to allot for participation in this kind of thing, especially if there is no recourse in the rules of the game itself or with the people who are in charge of the game. Therefore, I am done playing the game. I have used the (unbelievable amount of) hours I now have free to take a crash course on using Photoshop and Lightroom for doing post work on my photos. I've enjoyed it more than I've enjoyed subspace for years. Truth be told, I am really glad Three is such an unbelievably large dickhead or I might have never been able to quit.

So, thanks again for your words. But I am more than content to just read the forum to remind myself of what a crapload of childish back biting the game actually breeds. I'm done playing this game.
Holy shit you painted that?

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
Yes Nude, I painted that. It's from a photo that I took in Brugges, Belgium. You can see my signature at the bottom. HERE is the photo from which I was working. This painting took about 200 hours.

Yeah I wasn't saying I doubted you, I was just a bit blown away.

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
Yeah I wasn't saying I doubted you, I was just a bit blown away.

</div>

No worries, I understand. I was actually kind of talking to the portion of readers here who might be skeptical......which I'm sure, is pretty much everyone else but you. :-)
beautiful job man. 

WTF Get off my lawn!
[Image: LC4h1vJ.jpg]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mindriot" data-cid="291531" data-time="1406044013">
<div>

</div>
I am sure you miss playing because It's a really fun game. Do not let the actions of one player determine what you do with your spare time, or what you like to do for fun. Nothing will change with you leaving except that you won't have any fun.

Honestly, I agree for the most part with what you've said here. Again, I appreciate the sentiment. I am a person with many interests. I play guitar and sing in a rock band for which I write all the music. I am an a avid photographer. My golf handicap is currently in the single digits. I am a USTA 4.0 ranked tennis player. I race automobiles in the SCCA (sports car club of america) amateur spec-miata series. I am also an avid oil painter. So subspace has always been my 'guilty pleasure', something that, even knowing of the vast waste of time it represented, I did anyway simply because it was fun and I was addicted. Then when pub started being underpopulated and Axe Demento began driving everyone nuts, I switched over to 4v4 and began trying to learn it. As it turns out, there is far more political B.S. in 4v4 and exponentially more egotistical, big mouthed douchebags. So then one night Three (an egotistical, big mouthed douchebag) decided to USE THE ACTUAL TRAPPINGS OF THE ARENA ITSELF to enforce douchebaggery on me. I simply don't have time to allot for participation in this kind of thing, especially if there is no recourse in the rules of the game itself or with the people who are in charge of the game. Therefore, I am done playing the game. I have used the (unbelievable amount of) hours I now have free to take a crash course on using Photoshop and Lightroom for doing post work on my photos. I've enjoyed it more than I've enjoyed subspace for years. Truth be told, I am really glad Three is such an unbelievably large dickhead or I might have never been able to quit.

So, thanks again for your words. But I am more than content to just read the forum to remind myself of what a crapload of childish back biting the game actually breeds. I'm done playing this game.

</div>
</blockquote>

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAM K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAH​AHHA\\\

HEEEHAWWW   AAAAAAAAAHHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAaaawwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm sorry this is too funny. This is coming from the emotional balloon that couldn't take 20 minutes of !forcecaps in a pro arena. THIS JUST BROKE THE CAMELS BACK GUYS. I RACED SEMI-PROFESIONALLY, I AM A GREAT GUITAR PLAYER, I JUST CAPTURED NATURE WITH MY PHOTOS, MY TENNIS WAS AN ARTFORM, BUT SUBSPACE, THAT BROKE ME.   bahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

You play Guitar and sing in this band. On top of this, you write the music. You guys have a record deal or do you perform in local bars in Trenton New Jersey? ahahahah heeeeeeeehaWWWW

Avid Photographer, is this sheebas twat pictures or what? Rhetorical question.

You're a serious tennis player, who fucking cares - are you entering any tournaments?

Golf - pretty sure 3/4ths of this country are great golf players, yet .0000001% play for real money. Why is that? Yeah exactly.

You're an avid SCCA racer eh? My brother was an avid SCCA racer, 2002 zo6. He also did the one lap across america in a bi turbo S4. He now owns a 911 turbo, not leased, like legacy, and still has it, unlike legacy. And he can actually drive it. I am not impressed. I would happily smash you on the track, 2006 M3, I own the ride, I'm quite sure you drive a 1985 honda civic dx. ANYTIME KID. Anytime.

Thanks for the laughs Bhole. This shit is gold.