Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roster lock details
Rosters are now "soft-locked", meaning you can only add players on days that aren't Sundays. You do this by somehow messaging me with both the player's and the captain's approval. I suggest this forum for such activities.

Name changes are not allowed, like most of you know.

The rosters will be locked for existing players (no squadhopping) before round 4.

New players that are not on a squad can join up to round 10.

The no Sunday rule will be bent for squads who changed their name, like FTNGuyen to roster a guy previously on their roster who didn't tell what name they want yet. And squads like Renegade and MiS, who might not have had the opportunity to get their people together yet.
Change to the above; Existing players only means players who have actually played in a game.

So if you played for a squad, you are with them. If you did not play for a squad, you will be considered squadless, since the off-season was way too long. Also why does this forum put red squiggly under squadless, it looks like a proper word.
[quote name='Caerbannog' timestamp='1330961477' post='281438']

Also why does this forum put red squiggly under squadless, it looks like a proper word.

[/quote]

I think "squad-less" is proper. But i'm only getting a 96% in English 101, so i'm not 100%... literally.

Also add me to your roster people. I have waffles.