Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sterling issuing self bans
On behalf of Sterling i would like to apologize to the staff, community and Mindriot.  We believe that the actions taken by the council are far too lenient.  Sterling will now be using a 3 pronged punishment to further implement what i believe are the rightful punishments.  

1.  Sterling will now place a 1 month ban on Rage.  He will not be allowed to participate in any league functions.  
2.  9-Volt will be stepping down from his mod position.  I believe this to be sufficient due to him doing nothing about the alleged cheating.
3.  Plareplane will be restricted to only using the forums for political debates.  He will no longer be allowed to post in the league forum.  This will suffice.  Clearly Plareplane was being biased and contributed nothing to the previous discussion.

I hope this will suffice and that the everyone understands Sterling does not take these actions lightly.  I want to thank the council for their time and quick judgement.  
Thanks, Obama!
Whoa! whoa! how did plare sneak that post in if he's not allowed to post? Seismic clearly cannot control his troops.. Obama is to blame?
Obama is the great Savior of the United States ...

Is Digs reading these forums?