Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GSPOT TV IS NOW LIVE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgl1Z3R2q9iJ5u1c0-J0MoQ
LLamasery vs The Dark from 4/19 is now up
apparently no one gives a shit, oh welll
EMO MUCH?

I watched it. Enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't like is my one kill was off screen. Sad
(04-28-2015, 11:35 PM)Gruntster Wrote:  apparently no one gives a shit, oh welll

Marketing 101 - Lesson 1:

1. Do your best to avoid telling your prospective viewers to fuck off.

You can now proceed to Marketing 101 - Lesson 2, where we discuss the merits of beer in the marketing team meetings.
Thanks Grunt and Duck!
Where's my match you nancy boy? And you should TM Waffle Area.
I like beer
(05-02-2015, 04:27 AM)Surrey Wrote:  Where's my match you nancy boy? And you should TM Waffle Area.

Heya Surrey,

The Watchmen v BIA match was ready last night, or so I thought. Then I found during the rendering process it had left out Grunt's commentary. So, a new rendering will be required tonight and hopefully it will be up tomorrow morning ET.

Further, and as an FYI, the delay in most of these matches being posted is due to my just beginning to learn how to do it all. That and the fact rendering times, even on my rather robust PC,  @ 2560x1600 can be as much as 18 hours for a 45 minute match. I am trying to learn all the softwares (Adobe C6 Suite) and setting up templates in the process to ensure that future videos can be completed expeditiously. 

Alternatively, I could post your match without the play-by-play but it's much better with Grunt's insights. Big Grin
(05-03-2015, 02:55 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  
(05-02-2015, 04:27 AM)Surrey Wrote:  Where's my match you nancy boy? And you should TM Waffle Area.

Heya Surrey,

The Watchmen v BIA match was ready last night, or so I thought. Then I found during the rendering process it had left out Grunt's commentary. So, a new rendering will be required tonight and hopefully it will be up tomorrow morning ET.

Further, and as an FYI, the delay in most of these matches being posted is due to my just beginning to learn how to do it all. That and the fact rendering times, even on my rather robust PC,  @ 2560x1600 can be as much as 18 hours for a 45 minute match. I am trying to learn all the softwares (Adobe C6 Suite) and setting up templates in the process to ensure that future videos can be completed expeditiously. 

Alternatively, I could post your match without the play-by-play but it's much better with Grunt's insights. Big Grin

No sweat. I know the rendering for things like this takes forever. The graphics are cool though, and yeah I'm sure you'll get quick with it soon and then it will just be rendering time!

Cheers.

Watchmen v BIA is now live - sorry for the delay.

This link should take you directly to the hi-res version

Next up is  BIA v Assassins
Nice work fellas!
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
(05-04-2015, 03:21 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  

Watchmen v BIA is now live - sorry for the delay.

This link should take you directly to the hi-res version

Next up is  BIA v Assassins

Here, for all you amazing prac pilots out there, who mostly log in to get as far away from the enemy team as possible:
2:35 ivf hits a bomb

2:38 Shrek hits a bomb - Gambit fires one
2:41 sith lord fires a bomb
2:42 ivf fires a bomb
2:45 shrek fires a bomb
2:48 shrek eats a bullet and two bombs for the 1245 energy he has and late reps.

Take 2:44 and go +-10 seconds. This is pretty much what all the newbies currently do in pracs ALL DAY (son). Pointlessly running away while probably at 1600+, both res and energy wise. It makes no fucking sense and just leaves your teammates in bad places. Please stop. There's no way Watchmen's players were in any real danger of suddenly dying there.

4:27 3 watchmen go for the one BIA member "trapped" in a tube with 3 BIA members covering the entrance. Bold strategy, Cotton.

6:36ish you see watchmen regroup, which is great. But they then spend another 10 seconds doing absolutely jack shit to make absolutely sure BIA can keep on pushing.

6:45 shrek multi+bomb, gambit bomb (ivf should be full), all of watchmen should. Too bad BIA's bombs are coming in from four different angles or so.
6:47 ivf eats one of them, 6:47 and 9/11ths Gambit eats two of them, 772 energy left. Shrek probably a full 1080 screen away.
6:48 sith lord moves forward to fire off a single bomb, separating himself from his team between sika and surrey 
6:51 sith lord gets shot at by surrey and sika. ivf backs away, gambit backs away, shrek chases after sith and sika instaed of cutting off bugkiller and surrey
6:52ish sith lord repels, shrek dies off camera.
8:40ish watchmen manage to separate themselves into two sets of two players from an already impressive 1-2-1 formation.
the 2:48 death by shrek you can see that BIA quickly teams up on him after he overextends and realizes it a bit too late
serious
BUSINESS
(05-05-2015, 03:17 PM)Gruntster Wrote:  the 2:48 death by shrek you can see that BIA quickly teams up on him after he overextends and realizes it a bit too late

Nah. Watchmen fire more than a single bomb at bia at 2:13. Then they just fly backwards. When they do finally reach the corner, Shrek's teammates want to keep on running to.. who knows where. BIA shouldn't even have been able to take those two shots.
Caer's recap sounds pretty spot on. I don't think I need to watch the video.
So what happened again?