Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: make 3v3prac maps smaller?
One thing I've noticed is that 3v3 games sometimes get a bit overly protracted because of the large map. I've also heard some other people echo similar sentiments.

Could we make the 3v3prac maps smaller? That would encourage more engagement, and faster, more furious, games.

Doing so would also encourage people to play more aggressively; that seems like a good thing in the long run.
I think the 4v4 map is fine, alot of times 4v4s turb into 3v3s its normal, the map is not a problem.. i would however suggest that gladiator or a 3v3 league woupd get hosted.. it can happen and im sure every 4v4 player would play it, thebpopulation would join it
(06-16-2017, 02:22 PM)qwing Wrote:  One thing I've noticed is that 3v3 games sometimes get a bit overly protracted because of the large map. I've also heard some other people echo similar sentiments.

Could we make the 3v3prac maps smaller? That would encourage more engagement, and faster, more furious, games.

Doing so would also encourage people to play more aggressively; that seems like a good thing in the long run.

A larger map also gives advantage to the team that gets a kill. Takes longer for the other team to regroup OR they have to "risk" an attach.

If what you want is the 3v2 or 3v1 phase to end faster, a smaller map might not provide that unless you make it super tiny and thus very spray and pray?
The previous league map discussion thread: http://forum.svssubspace.com/showthread.php?tid=325

?go 4v4tiny

Also
?go 4v4arc1
?go 4v4arcwide

--hallu
I've setup a 3v3 bot in 4v4tiny if you want to give a spin.

--hallu