Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 42 General thread / returning squads
Out, force players to join a roster.
Also can season start in Jan
(11-22-2017, 08:59 AM)Street Wrote:  Candy, will you and your guys join one of these newly formed squads then?

At this point i could only guarantee attendance from my self and Sabrewolf. I had an old really solid vet inked to "my squad" plus another one considering, but now i don't know. We'll just have to see how it progresses..
(11-22-2017, 02:54 PM)Candyman Wrote:  At this point i could only guarantee attendance from my self and Sabrewolf. I had an old really solid vet inked to "my squad" plus another one considering, but now i don't know. We'll just have to see how it progresses..

Ok, but the two of you will play on one of those squads?

I'm against NTS for now. We have enough for 6 squads. Whoever wants to play, just join a squad and help them out by showing every now and again on Sundays.

Also, it makes no sense running the preseason now and starting the regular season in January. How about:
1) Run the preseason + 2 reg games before Christmas?
2) Run some sort of tourney before Christmas and start league on Jan 7?
Do not start season during this busy month, run pre season during dec and on jan start reg season
So I hear we're at 6 squads with Outlaws returning apparently:

SFE
Symphony
Llamas
Style
!norating
Outlaws

Let's keep it at 6 to avoid the last season's massive no shows
Lets have dec focus on pre season and see how squads do with showing, and begin season on jan
can we change style to FUCK HALLU please and thank you
(11-28-2017, 01:41 AM)Thor Wrote:  can we change style to FUCK HALLU please and thank you

Can we not? There’s enough degrading banter from a select few players as it is. And we shouldnt condone it further.
Also, it's like almost 2018.
all my guy's free agents drop style squad from bots.
(11-28-2017, 12:52 PM)Thor Wrote:  all my guy's free agents drop style squad from bots.

Care to explain what happened?

Edit: if you have some anger or issue that's restricted to your self, let the squad remain intact and dont let everyone suffer.
Thor, r and whatever else just sigh....
WTF Get off my lawn!
(11-28-2017, 01:00 PM)Candyman Wrote:  
(11-28-2017, 12:52 PM)Thor Wrote:  all my guy's free agents drop style squad from bots.

Edit: if you have some anger or issue that's restricted to your self, let the squad remain intact and dont let everyone suffer.

If you think I give two shits about everyone or your comments you're dumber than I imagined.  
Style will remain before candy has a meltdown.
(11-29-2017, 04:13 AM)Thor Wrote:  
(11-28-2017, 01:00 PM)Candyman Wrote:  

If you think I give two shits about everyone or your comments you're dumber than I imagined.  
Style will remain before candy has a meltdown.

You're the only one having a meltdown here buddy. You've been polite to me in private for 3 weeks, trying to get me to join and run your squad. Now you're throwing this tauntrum.
who cares about anything your typing guy? Don't worry about me or my squad thanks see you in the league.
(11-29-2017, 12:30 PM)Thor Wrote:  who cares about anything your typing guy? Don't worry about me or my squad thanks see you in the league.

Good to hear Big Grin 

When do we start preseason then? Next weekend dec 9-10th? There's been good activity recent, all 6 teams look ready to go?

Are there any rule updates for this season? What format are we running? Do we want 4 to pro, 2 aml or 6 to a playoffs bracket based on regular season results?

At what round do we freeze the rosters? Free agents eligible for up until playoffs?
Preseaon all of December, let the real season begin on Jan
(11-28-2017, 01:41 AM)Thor Wrote:  can we change style to FUCK HALLU please and thank you

And no. We can't. Obscene squad names are not allowed due to the zone spam bypassing the filter still protecting the virginal eyes of easily corrupted youths like.. umm.. umm.. Ra.
(11-30-2017, 04:32 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  

And no. We can't. Obscene squad names are not allowed due to the zone spam bypassing the filter still protecting the virginal eyes of easily corrupted youths like.. umm.. umm.. Ra.

lol well played
WTF Get off my lawn!
Critical Mass would like to join in the season 42 Pro League fun that is Premier League.

Captain: Three

Roster will be added at the earliest opportunity.