Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 42 General thread / returning squads
This is the thread in which to announce your interest in returning to 4v4? 3v3? Draft... etc. league.

4v4 is still the primary choice and can work if the naysayers focus on showing up, rather than naysaying Tongue
---
If your answer is "draft", you should also probably have a plan on how to handle the drafting itself and late arrivals.

Returning / Joining (6):
StarFire Elite
Llamas
Symphony - assuming PK's message here confirms it
Style - more or less replacing Relic
Outlaws, confirmed by KB nov 19th
!norating
how was the draft handled in season 30 how were pilots picked?
(11-01-2017, 04:21 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  This is the thread in which to announce your interest in returning to 4v4? 3v3? Draft... etc. league.

4v4 is still the primary choice and can work if the naysayers focus on showing up, rather than naysaying Tongue
---
If your answer is "draft", you should also probably have a plan on how to handle the drafting itself and late arrivals.

StarFire Elite will return for 4v4 Season 42 (3v3 if 4v4 is truly off the table). Personally I concluded a long time ago that Draft is not a workable format.

Solar Hydro, Captain SFE(SFA)
Relic will not be returning.
SFE and Symph: the last teams standing to battle it out in Pro finals!

We'll need Grunt to coach us up like he did with Outlaws...
(11-03-2017, 08:22 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  SFE and Symph: the last teams standing to battle it out in Pro finals!

We'll need Grunt to coach us up like he did with Outlaws...

lol
Llamas will return
I think B.I.A. are shot. perhaps me and sabre can join something. The rest seem gone. What's everyones stance on 3v3? How many squads would we need to run another season of 4v4 and what format would we use?
candy bring back BIA , myself, bick and fedu probably want to join up.
With you sabre, and curio on top of us joining should give BIA 6-7 active players.. but only if you want too.
That leaves us with 4 teams: SFE, Symph, Llamas, BIA/Relic
+ Outlaws I guess would play another season

If we can get to 6, we could run a short 2 x round robin season with 10 rounds.
yea it would but ill let you know when I hear back from candy on that proposal.
Is Symphony actually returning (I hope so)? They struggled to show 4 recently, and the in-game green message keeps reminding everyone that they beat SFE 3v4 (which is true, but we cut them some slack by postponing when they didn't have 4).

Sol
Why is 3v3 not an option? There isnt enough players for a consistent 4v4 sundays
pk you making a squad ? or bringing !norating back?
scratch the proposal. Please register squad "Style" for next season some relic members returning and a few new ones. When will you unlock bots?
I'd be up for a merger but it seems you already steered in another direction. I guess me and perhaps sabre are free agents.

I've sent out a facebook msg to all former B.I.A players, asking if anyone is returning.

What's rojo doing? Alias for Style? Willing to form a squad with me? Also, can we try to refrain from aliasing, say adding nacre/saiyan to style with some fuckoffnames, only to come in and troll sporadicly.

Edit: same question as pk. why is 3v3 with smaller rosters off?
even with this new squad, we will be in the same boat having trouble showing 4, candy lets just merge. Nacre/ Saiyan won't allow themselves to be rostered they are troll professionals.. and only like to sign on and give people headaches and say DUNKED!

clear room for 5-6 active people ill PM you with player names.
Every squad not only yours will have trouble showing 4.. my confusion is why is 3v3 off the table? You can have more squads on the league
(11-07-2017, 01:28 PM)p.k Wrote:  Every squad not only yours will have trouble showing 4.. my confusion is why is 3v3 off the table? You can have more squads on the league

That would somehow imply people manage to show the three they can barely muster with 14 players with less than that?
As for bot unlocks.. uhh.. in 5 minutes Tongue

EDIT: Hold that thought, let's let Hallu backup whatever THEN unlock rosters under a new season ID.

Also how would everyone feel about playing two games a week, should there only be 4-6 squads?
As in Team A plays teams B 3pm and C 4pm, not one team twice.

Also how would everyone feel about playing two games a week, should there only be 4-6 squads?
As in Team A plays teams B 3pm and C 4pm, not one team twice.
[/quote]

Sounds good to me.

So whats the status now? SFE, LLamas, Symph, Relic/Style and Outlaws(?) I'd like to run a 6th squad if there's enough players. Could we even do with 5?

As of now i only have me and sabre. 1 or 2 potential names + 2 inactives that want to be rostered (odin & jinxi ) i'll try to login during the coming days to connect with people and sort things out.

Please allow some time to sort this out before we jumpstart another season.