Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
request before its too late caer
none of this means anything .....Them playas gon' play / Them haters gonna hate / Them callers gonna call / Them ballers gonna ball.
Fun fact, I stopped reading after these insightful nuggets:

All because of bias/hate/jealously. At what point do we say enough. Now you may say well Three you're a hypocrite you said you would ban hallu and caer. That's drunk talk. I would let them in, only to smash their heads in. I welcome that opportunity.
--
You pull a claim of bias out of your ass, retcon something you apparently said before, then say something equally retarded. If you had anything useful to say after that, tough luck.

Pool your welfare checks with Ozn, start your own server, make your own 4v4. You love to pretend it's simple as pie. Chaos has the SS uhh.. exclusive deal on 4v4, but you also wanted your own ship settings. No one is stopping you Smile
I Too much reading, also he asked to be removed from !norating make it happen, we did well 3v4 last season, i dont understand why rosters are locked for editing

Do this before roster lock i dont need another player purposely suiciding in games, ive already got glenair on that job
MEDIG ALL THE WAY !!!
(02-15-2018, 06:10 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  Fun fact, I stopped reading after these insightful nuggets:

All because of bias/hate/jealously. At what point do we say enough. Now you may say well Three you're a hypocrite you said you would ban hallu and caer. That's drunk talk. I would let them in, only to smash their heads in. I welcome that opportunity.
--
You pull a claim of bias out of your ass, retcon something you apparently said before, then say something equally retarded. If you had anything useful to say after that, tough luck.

Pool your welfare checks with Ozn, start your own server, make your own 4v4. You love to pretend it's simple as pie. Chaos has the SS uhh.. exclusive deal on 4v4, but you also wanted your own ship settings. No one is stopping you Smile

Not sure what the first sentence was referring to, or if that was even a coherent thought so I'm thinking you had some sort of episode. Moving on to what seems to be a somewhat strung together sentence. It's factually incorrect that nobody is stopping us. To connect to the billing server we need the blessing of basically every single zone owner/mod, that is non negotiable. The owner of the code to this game won't give up the rights because he started kazaa, or skype, or some shit (I can call Devious to find out what the company was, but I won't unless some ball sack really wants me to), otherwise, things would look very different as we speak. Miss Perkins & Platinum Halo (at the time), as well as a handful of others, had to sign off on the deal. They didn't. It's not like we could re-start a Euro league zone that ran in tandem with Pro League (like it did way back when), assuming Pro and Euro leagues were all under the same billing server. You cannot just add a zone and connect it to the billing server that's not how it works, but I don't think you ever even asked that question, thought about it, or cared to. For you to say nobody is stopping you, have at it, start another league, with the inherent value that it will be on the same billing server so everyone gets to keep their names, squads, etc., is completely inaccurate. You saying that is on par with you being that ignorant in general, on any number of subjects. The fact that you're the league admin makes it that much better. Wink

Four of us dropped a total of three grand on the server, mostly bot coding and the website. Map creation, settings, scheduling, rules, ship/character narratives, yadda yadda were all on our own time. It's a moot point because again, we needed the sign-off from basically every zone mod/owner to make it live on the billing server that matters. The simple as pie comment you made is an insult. It isn't simple. What's simple is current leadership stepping down because you've done nothing for this zone, and, the league that has run since 1995. If you have, none of us have seen the fruits of that labor. In terms of setup Chaos is on an old platform, forgive my lapse in nomenclature... TW is on XXX while Chaos is on XXY (XXY being ancient). Devious (Explisive) had the prospective server on the TW model, with replay... The bots that would split the atom compared to the shit we use now in all game play aspects. It was night and day.

Back to the state of pro and me/Ozn being on welfare......

I have to say you're doing a bang up job with the league, it's fucking booming. Attendance is way up. Fantastic job updating the rosters from like 2014... literally done only after I mentioned it like ~8 weeks ago. You continue to spout racial epitaphs, creating a fantastic culture for those who come in. The banning of basically two of the best players to ever play pro league for extended periods of time really has had an impact on player behavior (not).... You're just killing it. I sure hope you're not a ref during the playoffs... making judgement calls as you house down your fourth jelly donut watching re-runs of mash and not the actual match.

Ahh welfare, that's what all us "yanks" thrive on in the wild wild west right? Going the financial route isn't one you should take. I'll happily show mine if you show us yours. Show me the equity you have in your home, your W-2/1099 or equivalent, 401k (or equivalent), savings balances, assets, and most importantly, debt. How liquid are you? I suspect you have next to none of those (save debt). Again, happy to show mine after you show yours kiddo. I suspect your degree, if you have one, is the equivalent of a diploma from the University of Phoenix online or some local vocational school.

Say hi to your mother when you go to bed for me as you live rent free, and again in the morning, as you roll out to manage the local Best Buy, where retired euro ss players work, in your clapped out 1992 3 series. Tomorrow please tell Sika he still needs to turn on anti-warp, Jinxi he still owes ONE a title from season 7 after he blew it vs. Quality Control in the semi-finals...... and paper still needs to be stocked in aisle 4.

Now that's out of the way... more to the point, why don't we get back to you and hallucination actually doing something for the zone (league) dickhead? We can discuss how you're a joke in another thread.

And Nero played the fiddle as Rome burned.
If there's no bias why is this Fintard always bringing my name into things? I swear this guy is obsessed with me. As always, when no argument can be made attempt to bring an individual's wealth standing into the argument. That's a clear indication that you have nothing of substance to say. And on that note, id be happy to share my tax return -- which im sure is far more than your annual snow shoveling salary or whatever it is you do. (I heard you work at an IT help desk which is laughable)

As Three said, we've already tried to start our own zone but the billing server is monopolized by a few political hacks. They have no interest in seeing the game grow beyond its current state. We had the entire zone prepared with fully programmed bots that had replay capability, practice arenas, league mode, stats website, etc all ready to go.

But all you do every week is type a few commands into the bots and spend 10 minutes resetting the season every few months. Really tough work man. All of that work so you can maintain OP powers and ban people who upset you and slaughter you in the semi-finals.

Tighten up that cleft asshole child. If I worked at an IT help desk id probably look elsewhere to give my life meaning too.
(02-11-2018, 04:16 PM)saiyan Wrote:  Can someone get some tissue for Candyman's bleeding asshole? We get it. I raped you every time you logged in, your name belongs to Nacre, and you're really butthurt due to the aftermath of talking MAD SHIT to players way better than you. Now you're here on the forum like the bitter loser you are. Crying and posting bullshit reasons why your fellow competitors should be left with unjust bans in 2018. If you can't beat em, just keep em banned huh? Keep your trash talk to a minimum like your skill level & you would have less problems.

Lol @ the hypocrisy as well. Abusive with words?  You talk shit, I talk shit back, I'm just better at it. It doesn't make me any more abusive than you and it doesn't make me a bully.

lol @ Caer talking about "bitching and moaning" in pracs when hes the king of that & also uses racial slurs far more than anyone else in the game.

Street,

Being a shit player who can normally only attract shit players to his team is NOT "trying to save league". We've seen Candyman play with Three, Rage, Ozn, Seismic, Tuna, Sika, etc. He would stack his team any time he had the chance. But he usually can't unless he gets lucky & some old pros decide to give him a chance. No offense but you're just naming captains of bad teams  as the "saviours" of this game.

On Assassins:

Season 39 Everyone knew outlaws would win. No other team had a chance. It was a 1 team league, but you had no problem with that since your team played in the finals.

Season 40 Ass comes back. Now its a 2 team league, up from 1. Not only that, you lost your 6th team and we filled that hole. Player count went up this league and even moreso the following league. Yeah, Ass definitely killed league in 2017.

It seems you have a problem when things dont go the way you want.

And on these dumbass bans: I dont even use racial slurs in game, ever, if you think I do you're delusional. I fail to see how logging in for -literally- 5 seconds with a name that has the country Niger in it yields a 1 year ban. I don't even care tbh. It's just funny seeing bitter idiots trying to make arguments here.

We all know hallu is extremely angry at me for using the squadtag "Fuck hallu" after he broke all the bot commands and banned nacre for using them. This is the only reason he assigned me a ban of that magnitude, there is nothing else. So, like desi said, shut the fuck up.

MY FELLOW ASSASSIN BROTHER
Caer, nobody believes you that you stopped reading these posts. Really, you're the problem. You've created a culture around your style of play, your sense of humor, and your reaction to people who actually want to fix things and improve. It sucks - I'm actually sad to see it. It's so painfully and excruciatingly obvious that you lack the resources to even manage the website let alone an entire league. I'd make a chart to show the player population decline but you guys have managed to totally fuck up the player stats website, sad part is you don't even need it.. what can the community muster, a few hours of a 3v3 prac per day? lol.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, even though i know you won't even listen: Your draconian policies with regard to rosterlock, adding teams, scheduling playoff games at the same time, and addressing the concerns of the community are the death knell of this game with regard to 4v4. Your fault.
THREE WROTE:
Edit: As to the parity issue, parity sucks. I want to see Alabama vs. Clemson (really Notre Dame vs. Penn State but hey let's be realtistic) in the CFB national title game, not roast beef tech against new mexico state................................

STREET WROTE
I completely disagree with this, especially with the current population numbers that we have.

Look at NBA - a 73-win team adds Kevin Durant, effectively going from 5 contenders to 1. They went 16-1 in playoffs and had higher chances of losing than Assassins in season 40. That's not fun.

At this point, the survival of league and making games competitive & fun for everyone should be the common goal.

Edit: I managed to screw up the quote!

Also, I don't know who our "competitor" zones are, but it seems we're doing better than Extreme Games:

http://sshq.net/graphs/graph_17_6.png

http://sshq.net/graphs/graph_24_6.png
(02-18-2018, 04:48 PM)Street Wrote:  THREE WROTE:
Edit: As to the parity issue, parity sucks. I want to see Alabama vs. Clemson (really Notre Dame vs. Penn State but hey let's be realtistic) in the CFB national title game, not roast beef tech against new mexico state................................

STREET WROTE
I completely disagree with this, especially with the current population numbers that we have.

Look at NBA - a 73-win team adds Kevin Durant, effectively going from 5 contenders to 1. They went 16-1 in playoffs and had higher chances of losing than Assassins in season 40. That's not fun.

At this point, the survival of league and making games competitive & fun for everyone should be the common goal.

Edit: I managed to screw up the quote!

Also, I don't know who our "competitor" zones are, but it seems we're doing better than Extreme Games:

http://sshq.net/graphs/graph_17_6.png

http://sshq.net/graphs/graph_24_6.png

Nobody gets to dictate where people play. We’re not getting paid, no contracts.

I’ve explained all of this shit in essays previously posted and I’m not doing it again.

Your utopian idea of teams like Starfire Elite being on par with every other league team is beyond dillusional. The only way that happens is if players like myself and Nacre join. The second that happens, that team isn’t SFE anymore.

There will always be fat cats and sad sacks in this world, it’s just the way it is.

In terms of saving league, again, read above and on the page before this one.

The warriors still are the warriors, with or without Durant. And when they fall, it will make things that much better. (Edit: much like the Patriots falling to the Eagles, man I loved it. The greatest of all time in the QB spot, losing against the huge underdog, against a backup quarterback, the team I grew up routing for and pull for as I lived most of my life outside Philly). I love the underdog, just so we’re clear. But dynasty’s are needed, for any attraction to endure. And when they fall, it breeds new life.