Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talisman story about SS Con
Posted by Candyman on May 25, 1999 at 17:26:16:<p>

In Reply to: <a href="7844.html">Talismans "Cailinn, Budgie and Talisman" -drive story...</a> posted by Baudchaser on May 25, 1999 at 16:59:51:<p>
wow can't believe i still had this in my ss dir, here you go:<p>  Log file open: session.log<br>T  Reaper=-> argh<br>T  Candyman> (log started)<br>T      wick> We need budgie here to verify the store Smile<br>T      wick> er story Smile<br>T  Candyman> talis passed out<br>T  Reaper=-> typing a long sentenceSmile<br>T  Candyman> hehe<br>T  Candyman> he types slow<br>T DukeHazar> with one finger Smile<br>T  Reaper=-> looks that way<br>T  Reaper=-> we can make fun of him and he cant' defend himself<br>T  Candyman> ...<br>T  Reaper=-> woohoo<br>T DukeHazar> hehe<p>T  Talisman> We left Hooters and went to a place called Gas Lamp plaza.  After hanging there for a few hours we all got ready to go<br>T  Talisman> back to the hotel.  A girl that worked at the front desk invited a few of us back to her house for a party that night so<br>T  Talisman> we were<p>T sexton_fu> there we go<p>T  Talisman> kind of in a rush to get back.  We were about to leave, we all had cars, when caillin pipes up, "No one is riding with<br>T  Talisman> me.  I can take a couple people so it's not so cramped."  Me and Budgie look at each other and decide to go with caillin.<br>T  Reaper=-> hehe everyone waits with held breathSmile<p>T  Talisman> So I ask him if he knows the way back to the hotel.  He says yes.  So me and Budgie get in his car and he takes off.  I<br>T  Talisman> knew something was wrong right off the bat.  He wasn't going the same way as the rest of the cars but he was from Cali so<br>T  Talisman> I<br>T  Talisman> figured he knew a shortcut.  <br>T  Talisman> Now this place was only about 10 minutes from the hotel.  10 minutes go by and the hotel is NOWHERE in sight.  So I ask<br>T  Talisman> him, "You sure you know where you're going?"  He says, "Yeah yeah no problem.  It's right up here."  I look in the rear<br>T  Talisman> view <br>T  Talisman> mirrior at Budgie and shrug my shoulders.  Caillin drives on.  Another 10 minutes pass.  No hotel.  We hadn't even gotten<br>T  Talisman> on the expressway yet.  I ask him again, "You SURE you know how to get back?"  This time he gets bitchy.  "YES YES I KNOW<br>T  Talisman> HOW<br>T  Talisman> TO GET BACK!"  <br>T  Talisman> I look at Budgie again and he rolls his eyes.  We don't want to be rude because we just met him, but by this time we<br>T  Talisman> can't even see the fucking city lights from San Diego anymore.  There weren't even street lights on the road we were on.<p>T  Reaper=-> talis doesn't want to be rude? this is a side of talis i haven't seenSmile<br>T DukeHazar> hehe<br>T  Reaper=-> hehe<br>T  Reaper=-> echo<br>     sorros> hahaha Smile<p>T  Talisman> So I wait about 5 more minutes then ask him to ask for directions.  He gets all defensive. "NO MAN I KNOW HOW TO GET<br>T  Talisman> BACK!"  So I lose it, kinda, and say rather forcefully, "Either you pull over and ask for directions or I'm going to<br>T  Talisman> stuff you in <br>T  Talisman> the trunk and drive myself."<p>T   jerrica> ahh the caillin story Smile<br>T  Talisman> THEY MADE ME TELL IT!<br>T   jerrica> its a good one Smile would have been better if you socked him one!<p>T  Talisman> So, he pulls over and asks for directions.  it turns out we are like 500 feet from the Interstate.  He was driving <br>T  Talisman> parallel to it the whole time...<p>T  Reaper=-> was he mad you said you would stuff him in the trunk?<br>T sexton_fu> that better not be it Smile<p>T  Talisman> By this time we are 30 minutes into the drive and further from the hotel than we originally started,  Budgie and I are<br>T  Talisman> pissed because we don't want to miss the party and one of my pet peeves is wrong directions anyway.<br>T  Talisman> He goes down a couple blocks, turns down a street and pulls onto the Interstate.  but something just looked WRONG.  I<br>T  Talisman> couldn't place it at first then I realized all the signs were facing backwards.<p>T  Reaper=-> geez this guy has problems<p>T  Talisman> That dipshit pulled on and offramp and turned INTO oncoming Interstate traffic.  Just when I realized it and said s<br>T  Talisman> omething, about 6 cars come around a curve at 65+ MPH and they are about 100 yards away.  100 yards isn't very far at 65<br>T  Talisman> MPH...<br>T  Talisman> Head on...<br>T  Talisman> Headl;ights in our eyes<br>T  Talisman> So all I could say was, "DUDE! DUDE! DUDE! DUDE!" over and over and point to the side of the road.  He drives over a<br>T  Talisman> median and some barrier grass about 2 seconds before we got hit.<p>T  Candyman> fear dying in a car accident with cailin<br>T  Reaper=-> haha<br>T sexton_fu> heh, the seeming one and only time you have panicked talis =<br>T  Reaper=-> cailin does drive like he flys, far away from anything with no danger of getting hit, or killing anything.....<br>T  Reaper=-> err doesn't<br>T sexton_fu> haha.<p>T  Talisman> Now I'm livid.  I was literally ready to pull him out of the car and leave him on the side of the road.  He just makes a<br>T  Talisman> U-turn and keeps driving.  No one said a word the entire drive back.  45 minutes later, we see the hotel go by the <br>T  Talisman> Interstate.<br>T  Talisman> Budgie tells him which exit to get off at.  He disagrees...  He pulls off at the wrong exit and we have to make like a<br>T  Talisman> 3-mile loop to get back on the fucking highway.  Then he does it AGAIN.<br>T  Talisman> AND AGAIN<br>T  Talisman> He took the SAME WRONG EXIT 3 times before getting the right one<p>T sexton_fu> i can't believe you didn't kill him by this point.<br>T  Exorcist> isn't cailinn cross eyed? Smile<br>T  Reaper=-> yes ecor<br>T  Reaper=-> exor<br>T  Candyman> lol and you didnt even hit him?<br>T sexton_fu> well, it seems he is an asshole in real life just like in SS at least Smile<br>T  Exorcist> and you let HIM drive?<br>T  Candyman> not an asshole, more like retarded<br>T  Reaper=-> hehe<br>T sexton_fu> not much of a difference there Smile<br>T  Reaper=-> toucheSmile<br>T  Exorcist> hehe<p>T  Talisman> The entire drive had taken nearly an hour at this point.  A 10 minute drive took nearly 60 minutes.  He FINALLY gets to<br>T  Talisman> the parking lot and me and Budgie, without a word, get out of his car and walk into the hotel.<br>T  Talisman> Leaving him in the lot...<br>T  Talisman> We get to the rooms and NO ONE is around.  We figured they left, but then we got a call from that girl telling us to come<br>T  Talisman> over.  But the other guys had gone to the bar so we couldn't leave.<br>T  Talisman> So, I passed out Smile<br>T  Talisman> THE END<br>T  Talisman> caillin was THE ONLY annoying person at the convention<p>T  Exorcist> what did he do annoying?<br>T  Talisman> oh man...<br>T  Candyman> lol<br>T  Talisman> hit Esc  Wink<br>T  Candyman> haha<br>T  Exorcist> thats almost killing you, not annoying Smile<br>T sexton_fu> he drove talis around and did crazy retarded shit like a moron.<br>T  Exorcist> being a jackass better word for it Smile<br>T sexton_fu> tal did you ever see him again after that or what?<p>T  Talisman> yeah.  The next day.  You know when you get killed by a lamer and he SWEARS it was his skill, not dumb luck that killed<br>T  Talisman> you?  THAT IS CAILLIN ALL OVER<br>T sexton_fu> i dislike cailinn.  now i at least know it is not groundless Smile<br>T  Talisman> We were playing SS at Sheeba's house and he was dueling Stoner.  Stoner warped to a red call and caillin starts calling<br>T  Talisman> him a pussy.  But he MEANT it.  I mean the dude is unstable.<br>T sexton_fu> lol.<br>T  Exorcist> hahaha<br>T  Candyman> HAHA<br>T  Talisman> I mean he's telling me, "See that?  That pussy is afraid of me.  Fucking pussy."<br>T  Talisman> But HE REALLY MEANT IT<br>T sexton_fu> dude, that is like straight out of a psycho movie.<br>T  Candyman> hahaha<br>T sexton_fu> man, i would love to see what happens after i kill him.  a cailinn kill cam Smile<br>T  Talisman> Me, Jolly, Yankee, Budgie, etc are just standing there looking at each other like, "WTF is wrong with this dude?"<br>T sexton_fu> that's better than the whole first part of the story talis =]<br>T  Talisman> Well, I had to build it to climax  Wink<br>T sexton_fu> did you end up ditching this wacko or what?<br>T  Talisman> yeah, kinda.  we were supposed to meet him at some boardwalk thing but we never went  Wink  It was like, "Yeah caillin you<br>T  Talisman> go ahead.  We're right behind you..."<br>T sexton_fu> lol.<br>T sexton_fu> he probably attacked some people because of that =]<br>T  Talisman> We went to the beach instead  ;<br>T sexton_fu> is he on the list for the next sscon?<br>T  Talisman> i don't even know<br>T  Candyman> you called each other by ss names? lol<br>T  Talisman> Candy ... you had to.  Much easier then learning new names. And the stares we got were priceless  Wink<br>T sexton_fu> hehe.<br>T  Candyman> haha<br>T A Digital> lol I want to hear someone call him "Candy" in public<br>T  Exorcist> hey "a naked duck"<br>T A Digital> they'll think there's an affair in progress<br>T  Candyman> Candy is a cheap hooker name<br>T  Talisman> Call him Candy then kiss him on the cheek  Wink<br>T A Digital> lol<br>T sexton_fu> calling me sexy would be worse Smile<br>T  Talisman> ahahahahah<br>T A Digital> or even sex<br>T sexton_fu> yes, or that.<br>T  Candyman> lol sexton_furnival<br>T  Candyman> be called that in public<br>T sexton_fu> the underscore is silent Smile<br>T  Exorcist> hehe<br>T A Digital> Candy's not outta the can yet<br>T  Talisman> If Fuzzy, Candy, and sexy all talked in the same group, that would prompt unsavory mental images  Wink<br>T  Candyman> hehe<br>T A Digital> lol tal<br>T      Flip> HAHAHa<br>      nivaG> nod
<br>

an oldie but a goodie Smile

Candyman should remember this one hehe
WTF Get off my lawn!
for the newbies, yes this is a session log file, learn to read one :p
WTF Get off my lawn!