Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S42 Round 12 Schedule, playoff info?
3pm:

Style - !norating -- 1323191

4pm:
StarFire Elite - Llamas -- 1323192
Symphony - Outlaws -- 1323193

The playoffs are a 4/2 split. #1 picks their opponent for semis. ARE SEMIS BEST OF ONE OR BEST OF THREE WE DO NOT KNOW. And to the best of my knowledge I did not state anything specific earlier either. For the record, we played BO3 semis last year and besides some bot meltdowns everything went smoothly.

The Llamas vs. !norating game where !norating currently has the win (3v4, all of norating died out, that thing) will only "matter" for the regular season winner graph unless Outlaws step up their game. Or in case of deciding the #1 in league between Llamas and !norating at all.
(04-11-2018, 05:27 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  3pm:

Style - !norating -- 1323191

4pm:
StarFire Elite - Llamas -- 1323192
Symphony - Outlaws -- 1323193

The playoffs are a 4/2 split. #1 picks their opponent for semis. ARE SEMIS BEST OF ONE OR BEST OF THREE WE DO NOT KNOW. And to the best of my knowledge I did not state anything specific earlier either. For the record, we played BO3 semis last year and besides some bot meltdowns everything went smoothly.

The Llamas vs. !norating game where !norating currently has the win (3v4, all of norating died out, that thing) will only "matter" for the regular season winner graph unless Outlaws step up their game. Or in case of deciding the #1 in league between Llamas and !norating at all.

StarFire Elite - in AML territory - requests Best of 3 for the AML Playoffs (Direct to Finals, or, if applicable, stages beforehand).

Solar Hydro, Captain SFE(SFA)