Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 43: Rosters are unlocked
Whilst we do not have enough teams to start a new season, I have unlocked rosters so people can move about.

Once we have 6 confirmed teams and rosters, we can then have a short pre-season before beginning the new season in full.

Confirmed teams so far:

Llamas
SFE
Symphony
Requiem
Godkiller

Cheers,
Peek
Outlaws, can you let us know whether you are returning?

Jocker also mentioned he will try to bring The Dark back. Jock, please post here when you can.
Ozn, is Requiem happening after all?
Can i request that "Requiem" use a different name if they intend to play? No original members and no affiliation, unless im missing something new thats happening at 4am Swe.

Durabolin is turning in his trustfund appartment overlooking the sydney opera house.
Jesus Christ. Yes street I am still making a squad, please ignore the post I deleted.

Candyman - three and I were captains of Requiem like 5 seasons ago and given the squad by Dura. I honestly don’t give a shit what the squad is called. Who really fucking cares anymore? I’m just trying to make a squad where other people are too lazy or incompetent to do so - so we can have 6 teams. Thanks for making this something you care about above everything else.

I’m not changing squad names. If you don’t like it go kick rocks.
(06-27-2018, 11:46 AM)Ozn Wrote:  Jesus Christ. Yes street I am still making a squad, please ignore the post I deleted.

Candyman - three and I were captains of Requiem like 5 seasons ago and given the squad by Dura. I honestly don’t give a shit what the squad is called. Who really fucking cares anymore?  I’m just trying to make a squad where other people are too lazy or incompetent to do so - so we can have 6 teams. Thanks for making this something you care about above everything else.

I’m not changing squad names. If you don’t like it go kick rocks.

Hey, it was just a quick post on a forum. You're overestimating my level of care on this issue. Easypeazy to use any other name, if you don't care?

I've also been trying to make a 6th squad here on the side to help out, just like i have every previous season. But it's hard now that the euroscene is dying and i can't join in on the hours most people play at. Fling your hinted dirt in another direction, thanks  Heart

Edit: lets not derail here and start arguing, it was a simple request. Regardless of anyones opinion about anyone else here, we're all needed to make this happen.
Are you emailing people? PMing people from the forums member list? Messaging people in Discord? Looking at rosters from the last few seasons? I see:

Tunahead
fedu
BugKiller
Jinxi
Saberwolf
Hook
Sika
Caerbannog
bhang
Shuko
Odin
Pempu
pseudo
Jones
Plarep
peabrain
Cycl0ne
Death Artist
Ciacada

Most of which have logged on in the last few weeks...some of which would probably come back. Go get em.