Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pilot rankings for 3v3 draft
From a former aml cap (!norating, pure, reds) i've sat down and spectated aml players to recruit into my weak teams and practiced vs/spectated enough pro players

MGS Ranking system woo- S++, S+, S, A, B, C (Great TO Good no one is bad)

-S++

1.Rage
1.Blink (unrusting and getting better each night)

*These two are here due to their versatility with their WB/WZL and league experience no order

S+

2.kril steady pro
2.ozn smart 4v4 strong warbird and a great cap
2.3 wb/wzl smart play
2.yellow hammer (lowest resolution, highly offensive repkill beast seasoned leaguer)

*nothing negative can be said of these players all equally good carry players that make hardly any mistakes in a league match

S

3.legacy (ignore his pracs, the valuable wzl in a league match is what matters)
4.dreamery
4.idiotbox
4.develop
4.nadai
4.odak
4.statistics (i know we hate him, but cant deny hes a good league player, a good pick-up if put on ?ignore)

*These players can start-end any league match -hardened league vets-

A

5.da monkk (would place at S++ if this was season 27 with his WB/Terrier/WZL, but hes rusty)
5.crescendo (offensive player good 4v4 iq
5.enforcer
5.ra
5.street
5.dagger
5.jae
5.red angel
5.retroaction (a sleeper - reliable WZL)
5.the seven year itch (another sleeper)
5.benji
5.kuo
5.psycho
5.peabrain performs well in a league match, tilts in pracs
5.dre (solid player both wzl and wb
5.jackmove (S player if he actually cared)
5.robo hes been improving ive been watching Wink

*cant call any of these players bad, they can league adjust to the pace start or sub

B

6.Player 2 (resolution from 2004, hes trying to improve but i believe his resolution is the problem, often dies to avoidable side damage)
6.hed (my cap, he hardly plays a decent WZL)
6.cap (veteran leaguer, rusty afk)
6.expli (steady player in matches
6.psy (listen. despite hes racists, deals no dmg and is always LL hes been here awhile and has good 4v4 IQ)
6.fedu (targets, but cant slow down finds his self in bad spots alot, a solid pick overall)
6.twista (steady leaguer
6.mizzkitty (decent leaguer given a good resolution i think he/she can improve
6.ojo (its a shame he got into enjoying the game with his current lag state. hard for him to guess player thrusts and rotations. i believe he can be an A player with a good connection and up higher given more time)
6.bick (just like ojo, this player is everimproving can read REP kills well in pracs and has the heart to improve but sometimes he just forgets to actually try in-game)
6.vars currently rusty one of my fav players in the early 2000 was able to duel, 4v4
6.tool rusty playing metal gear subspace
6.BE rusty smart player, needs to find his mojo again
6.traxx rusty steady, can target when needed others adjust to his pace
6.pivotal improving player needs to focus on ERating and not TRating
6.gunishment hardly plays
6.captor rusty afk (otherwise an S player)

*these are solid picks overall good players that can do their role, rep kill, surivive despitye being rusty/afk these guys can perform

this is about as accurate as it gets, suck it if you dont agree.
i got a headache i missed alot of names sorry ill edit soon

these are current rostered players

Notable mentions
Saiyan S++ wb/wzl damage beast could carry hopefully hes still alive and has not OD'd on monster drinks ( iknow hes not currently playing, just sayin.)
Nacre S+ a beast with low resolution, a good wzl/wb (thought he was rostered)
y u heff to shit on 1920x1080 Sad
There's nothing wrong with it, except the aspect ratio to begin with and the fact that it's tiny and 1080 lands you in offscreen reps, which are more annoying than lobs.
I appreciate any contribution made towards ss community, so thnx for investing your time regarding the rankings.

Few points. I think Ozn was a step ahead of you with ranking players, including input from other players aswell, maybe he can pitch in. Also, this list is far from ”as accurate as it gets”. For bit more objective view I would suggest looking up game logs/stats/pro captains views specifically from last couple season playoffs games, instead of speccing stuff or figuring things out from pracs - that is, if people want to somehow apply rankings to the league in the future etc.

-Nadai
(09-08-2018, 12:05 PM)NadaI Wrote:  I appreciate any contribution made towards ss community, so thnx for investing your time regarding the rankings.

Few points. I think Ozn was a step ahead of you with ranking players, including input from other players aswell, maybe he can pitch in. Also, this list is far from ”as accurate as it gets”. For bit more objective view I would suggest looking up game logs/stats/pro captains views specifically from last couple season playoffs games, instead of speccing stuff or figuring things out from pracs - that is, if people want to somehow apply rankings to the league in the future etc.

-Nadai

Few points. ozn rated explisive and rustball jae over legacy,
Logs for what? Bick and ojo rap lyrics ? Or specchat?
Only stats that is worth looking at js erate, but i wont rate by it due to norating being abused,
Pro caps? How about every cap in the league instead can make their own rating not just “pro caps” lookin at you peeking i know youre always watching , make rate

-player killer
Logs so you can see the kill-order and item status to define how people act under pressure when stuff matters.

I havent looked in-depth how well e-rating correlates with people who can manage in playoffs, so no comments.

Every cap in league, i guess that could be justified.

My critique was suppose to be based on constructive feedback as much as i enjoy structuring songs :/