Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our current 4v4 structure
I think it's worth evaluating what kind of enhancements or changes we can make to 4v4 without the need to modify the bots. It seems anything, even small bot changes are not gonna happen and those who have offered to help aren't permitted access to the bots. A matchmaking bot that matches teams based on erating is one thing we proposed for practices but im not sure that's gonna happen. I think it's been 4 months since the plan for that was put together.

However, I do like the idea of eliminating items. Just get rid of them completely. (I'm not sure if that can just be done on a zone-level or not) It won't save the JackMoves of the world but it will definitely change the dynamic of the game.

And on a side note, my altruism related to guys like KLF is changing a bit. Changing to the extent where if you're gonna target these new and/or learning players...im just gonna do the same to you. If you can't put your fragile skillset aside for one second and leave them to learn the mechanics of 4v4 you deserve the same fate. Just ask seven year itch.

Messages In This Thread
Our current 4v4 structure - Varsity - 10-08-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Our current 4v4 structure - Ozn - 10-10-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Our current 4v4 structure - Caerbannog - 10-11-2018, 02:14 AM