Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League
seeing as we are able to rank players, and community is so low, why dont we make pro/aml split next season, SFE/SYMPH/MASSACRE/ for AML and im sure an extra noob squad can be pooped up otherwise have a bye for that last slot

im sure those squad would enjoy facing players their skill level rather than facing something that can 12-0 them with no ease..(why even show up for that? lol) sure the rotation will repeat, but still more enjoyable???
a fix can be to make the season shorter?? make all games count? we have people going afk till play offs because essentially they know the spot is default theirs so theres no need to show up for these watered down mid season matches.

i for one would rather face ster the dark llamas god killer all season rather than having to show up to vs sfe for NO REASON OR ENJOYMENT?

peeking has alias checker, we as the small community are able to control whos in these AML/pro squads we know whos at what level of play, we were able to rank peple by tier for 3v3 we can do that for league, so that no smurfs join aml for easy troll wins
an interesting idea
WTF Get off my lawn!
im tier 4 can i AML?
How about lowering max squad size significantly? 8 max seems reasonable. I know this will lead to more no shows but how about countering with more flexible scheduling?

I had planned to return to league play for next season but if there are only 2 or 3 aml teams then that is really disappointing.
2-3 aml teams is all youre going to get these days, and having the aml teams face up agaisnt each other is probably the best we can do than breaking them down each sunday with a 12-0

no thor, youre bad but not as bad as a solar hydro.. you know what i mean man???
You're going to have a very short season if you want 2 or 3 teams to play each other for aml, and 4 teams for pro. i mean do we jump into playoffs directly or do the same teams play each other every week, for a few weeks, then repeat come playoffs? What's the incentive to win any regular season games if pro and aml is already set? At least now llamas and sterling are tilting between aml/pro and have to put in some effort to end up in the pro bracket. That dichotomy lives on with current structure.

You also want to break up and segregate the small community we have left because you consider your self too good to play against SFE and symph? Laugh. I can tell you by now that they have a far better attitude towards this whole situation than you do.

And how does player rankings come into play? you want to decide where people are allowed to play according to consensus? Tell me then, should i be forced to leave SFE only to bench for a semi final pro team? And should all the benchmaterial in pro be forced to leave and form an AML squad? What about llamas? They're in aml right now. Would street and dagger be ranked aml? Who decides what? where do we draw lines?

Your whole post reeks of elitism and you want to re-shape what little we have left to suit your own enjoyment, with no consideration for the community as a whole.

I haven't seen a single practice being played, before 1am central european time in months now. We're not exactly flourishing here. Be careful not alienating a big portion of what's left.
(11-02-2018, 11:33 AM)Candyman Wrote:  You're going to have a very short season if you want 2 or 3 teams to play each other for aml, and 4 teams for pro. i mean do we jump into playoffs directly or do the same teams play each other every week, for a few weeks, then repeat come playoffs? What's the incentive to win any regular season games if pro and aml is already set? At least now llamas and sterling are tilting between aml/pro and have to put in some effort to end up in the pro bracket. That dichotomy lives on with current structure.

You also want to break up and segregate the small community we have left because you consider your self too good to play against SFE and symph? Laugh. I can tell you by now that they have a far better attitude towards this whole situation than you do.

And how does player rankings come into play? you want to decide where people are allowed to play according to consensus? Tell me then, should i be forced to leave SFE only to bench for a semi final pro team? And should all the benchmaterial in pro be forced to leave and form an AML squad? What about llamas? They're in aml right now. Would street and dagger be ranked aml? Who decides what? where do we draw lines?

Your whole post reeks of elitism and you want to re-shape what little we have left to suit your own enjoyment, with no consideration for the community as a whole.

I haven't seen a single practice being played, before 1am central european time in months now. We're not exactly flourishing here. Be careful not alienating a big portion of what's left.

Shorter season, even matches, and youre retarded to think anyone enjoys the 12-0s. Everyone logs on for the pracs if any on sundays

and yes youre a dogshit player but you are going to have to leave aml and join a “pro” squad, i think that answers your question about the llamas players, also in a perfect world pracs can be played all day but you would still be diarrhea floating in the arena

Has nothing to to about elitism, its about even matches and a shorter league if you can read,

You retards want to sit here and pretend that pad your stats sunday vs sfe is a great idea ?? , or complain youre too shit to join or create a pro squad, i understand your frustration of being on a aml squad and not fearing not ever leaving it but dont discard the idea of a new more even/enjoyable structure. Im sure grunts enjoys using his poor gbs to record these one sided matches

Shorter league, meaningful even matches, perhaps lower roster size, the dark is ridiculously cluttered im sure a 2nd squad can come out of each the dark/ddpm