Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is subspace over?
I finally have an internet connection that I can play with and the population seems gone...

I see 5 teams on the schedule.  Is it too late to join a team or make a new one?

It was a good run, I first started playing in 96!
(06-05-2019, 04:05 PM)Odin Wrote:  I finally have an internet connection that I can play with and the population seems gone...

I see 5 teams on the schedule.  Is it too late to join a team or make a new one?

Yes MoG it has gotten fairly grim. Generally most action is on Sunday afternoon/evening. Some on Saturday and then later in the evening during the week. Since you aren't on a roster you can join one of the 5 active squads. Welcome back sir!
WTF Get off my lawn!
(06-05-2019, 11:00 PM)Gruntster Wrote:  
(06-05-2019, 04:05 PM)Odin Wrote:  I finally have an internet connection that I can play with and the population seems gone...

Yes MoG it has gotten fairly grim. Generally most action is on Sunday afternoon/evening. Some on Saturday and then later in the evening during the week. Since you aren't on a roster you can join one of the 5 active squads. Welcome back sir!

More people are playing in the late ours past days, check it out