Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things are only impossible until they're not
I have tried to reach few players in hope of a co-cap. Furthermore, my envisioned master plan would require Rage(or sterling relatable) to bring back Sterling and Da Monkk/Yellow to reach for TD. I'm looking at Saiyan to notify Nacre and lure in +1-2 Ex Assassins (oh yes, lift Nacre's ban already wtf). Most importantly, there are currently some players practicing somewhat active - this pool of (20?) players would need to form a team and fill the rosters. I'm counting on SFE, as always. This would result in 4-6 teams. League startup ASAP with the support and help from Peeking/Hallu. Any questions? Smile

-N
(09-03-2019, 05:56 PM)NadaI Wrote:  I have tried to reach few players in hope of a co-cap. Furthermore, my envisioned master plan would require Rage(or sterling relatable) to bring back Sterling and Da Monkk/Yellow to reach for TD. I'm looking at Saiyan to notify Nacre and lure in +1-2 Ex Assassins (oh yes, lift Nacre's ban already wtf). Most importantly, there are currently some players practicing somewhat active - this pool of (20?) players would need to form a team and fill the rosters. I'm counting on SFE, as always. This would result in 4-6 teams. League startup ASAP with the support and help from Peeking/Hallu. Any questions? Smile

-N

Bring this discussion to Discord. That's where these conversations are happening. 
Unban A-Virus too!