Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prac Bots
I think the prac bots need to have the same settings as the match bots regarding lag outs, basically 3 strikes and you are out. It also seems that the lag to spec threshold is higher in prac arenas. At the very least they should be burned of all toys like in a real match. It gets frustrating when you see people like Aheno lag out at amazingly opportune times only to pop back in with all of the toys he had. Why are they not set up that way? I have seen him lag to spec 5 or 6 times.
WTF Get off my lawn!
(12-22-2019, 08:28 PM)Gruntster Wrote:  I think the prac bots need to have the same settings as the match bots regarding lag outs, basically 3 strikes and you are out. It also seems that the lag to spec threshold is higher in prac arenas. At the very least they should be burned of all toys like in a real match. It gets frustrating when you see people like Aheno lag out at amazingly opportune times only to pop back in with all of the toys he had. Why are they not set up that way? I have seen him lag to spec 5 or 6 times.

Agreed.

The argument is often made that it’s worse for his team when he lags out 6+ times a practice but that’s simply false. He returns to the game within 2 seconds. The impact is that people burn items on him and he randomly lags to spec then returns with his items. And when he returns it’s in a completely random spot - sometimes in opportune areas where he has good positioning.

As if the quality of practices wasn’t garbage already - this definitely amplifies the issue. Normally I would feel sympathetic to his situation because he can’t play without lagging out. But he’s made it clear he thinks it’s hilarious and intends on doing it more.
(12-23-2019, 05:08 PM)Ozn Wrote:  
(12-22-2019, 08:28 PM)Gruntster Wrote:  I think the prac bots need to have the same settings as the match bots regarding lag outs, basically 3 strikes and you are out. It also seems that the lag to spec threshold is higher in prac arenas. At the very least they should be burned of all toys like in a real match. It gets frustrating when you see people like Aheno lag out at amazingly opportune times only to pop back in with all of the toys he had. Why are they not set up that way? I have seen him lag to spec 5 or 6 times.

Agreed.

The argument is often made that it’s worse for his team when he lags out 6+ times a practice but that’s simply false. He returns to the game within 2 seconds. The impact is that people burn items on him and he randomly lags to spec then returns with his items. And when he returns it’s in a completely random spot - sometimes in opportune areas where he has good positioning.

As if the quality of practices wasn’t garbage already - this definitely amplifies the issue. Normally I would feel sympathetic to his situation because he can’t play without lagging out. But he’s made it clear he thinks it’s hilarious and intends on doing it more.

Exactly Ozn
WTF Get off my lawn!