Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question of the week #4
Question:

Playoff game. #1 Seed vs. #5 Seed. For various reasons, the score is now tied 9-9 with 10 minutes left in the game and the #5 team has 3 players in while the #1 team only has 1 player. All players are burned. Which player in the game today in which ship, playing for team #1, would cause you to think "maybe this game isn't over"?

Considerations:

- The current #5 team in the standings is Discombobulate. #6 is Llamas. #7 is Backarrow.

- If you'd like, feel free to throw in a historic player in addition to your current player.

- All standard rules regarding technical settings etc. apply.

ufo

Candyman. 

Edit: in a jav.

Candyman. In a jav.
Wait, was the question "who runs the most?" I must have missed it

for historical ss meme purposes I feel like I'm supposed to say WORDS?

Quote:<div>
Candyman. 

</div>
Said no one ever.
Quote:<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Candyman" data-cid="291017" data-time="1402248882">
<div>
Candyman. 

</div>
Said no one ever.

</div>
</blockquote>

<span><a class="" href="http://www.subspace.co/user/7227-arctos/" title="">Arctos</a></span>
<div style="margin:0px;font-size:12px;text-align:center;color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">
<div style="margin:0px;">
<ul class="">[*] 
[*]Member
[*]46 posts
</ul></div>
</div>
<div style="margin:0px 10px 0px 185px;color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
<p class="" style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(164,164,164);">Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-size:14px;">Candyman. In a jav.</div>
</div>