Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 30 Schedule -- Results will get a weekly post
Here are your match-ups. The times will be assigned during the weeks between rounds, because it's simply too much work to get them right now (I have to dodge assigning the same time to all two active staff members and all).
Presumably being edited in over the next few minutes?
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
[quote name='Nude For Satan' timestamp='1312817576' post='277323']

Presumably being edited in over the next few minutes?

[/quote]

Hell yeah, had some issues editing it again. So I just got lazy and put it in as an image, with awesome all-excel formatting.

All squads should play all other squads exactly once and no squad should have 2 games any given week. If you find a mistake, please point it out so I can waste 50 minutes trying to fix it.
Awesome. We play all the "proper" teams first, then have the two draft team opponents in the last two rounds.

Edit: From what I could see, no errors.
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
Good, Gooood.

Season starts this Sunday the 14th then right? Pre-season game #1 of 1 or are we just not playing a pre-season game as those are pointless anyway? (I didn't see a pre-season round on the schedule attached).
[quote name='Three' timestamp='1312819230' post='277326']

Good, Gooood.

Season starts this Sunday the 14th then right? Pre-season game #1 of 1 or are we just not playing a pre-season game as those are pointless anyway? (I didn't see a pre-season round on the schedule attached).

[/quote]

Yeah I didn't do pre-season in that, but it will be on the 14th.

This year its function will mostly be to add draft aliases to rosters and wake the rest of the players up as usual.