Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shark is the Suck
Ok i've had enough of the Shark's guns.

The rate of fire is TOO much of an advantage.

If you're a good running player all you need

to do is run, leave a stream and rep, or run

never shoot until your opponent is on you and

then fire a stream. However if you want to

leave the rate of fire then turn max guns on

sharks to level 2. Please discuss.

Render
Oh man, set a ship up with four times average rate of fire, but only with reds. That'd be awesive!
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
since the shark replaced the wasp it's pretty much been the only ship for me.

i love it. which probably means it's history!

you can do so much with the shark. as you all know one of my favorite tricks is the converging bomb rep. this is only possible because the shark sees bombs on radar.

it's clearly the strongest ship. only the weasle comes close. how come we don't get rid of that? players use it in the same way and it's bomb then bullet function is just as overpowering as the shark.

and while we're at it, why not scrap the levi? it's only use is lobbing and running.

but seriously i love the weasle and levi. the only ship i hate is the spider. cloak ships are built for laming. at least the wasp was fun to play. the spider has eww written all over it if you ask me.
[quote name='RenderGod' timestamp='1301016076' post='273986']

Ok i've had enough of the Shark's guns.

The rate of fire is TOO much of an advantage.

If you're a good running player all you need

to do is run, leave a stream and rep, or run

never shoot until your opponent is on you and

then fire a stream. However if you want to

leave the rate of fire then turn max guns on

sharks to level 2. Please discuss.

Render

[/quote]

[quote name='Capt ARGH!' timestamp='1301062363' post='274007']

you can do so much with the shark. as you all know one of my favorite tricks is the converging bomb rep. this is only possible because the shark sees bombs on radar.

it's clearly the strongest ship. only the weasle comes close. how come we don't get rid of that? players use it in the same way and it's bomb then bullet function is just as overpowering as the shark.

[/quote]

The rate of fire of a shark IS kind of high ..... and as Capt mentioned, the weasels bomb and immediate bullets are just as overpowering. And while i think the idea Render proposed about making the max guns yellow-L2 (maybe for both ships) would actually be a great way to level the advantages given those ships, im not sure if those might be a bit too drastic.

Those are both offence-minded ships too.
Funny, never seen anyone of notable skill using a Shark very long. But by all means, change Chaos even more, everyone likes change, just look at the pop.
[quote name='Yupa' timestamp='1301114622' post='274035']

Funny, never seen anyone of notable skill using a Shark very long. But by all means, change Chaos even more, everyone likes change, just look at the pop.

[/quote]

lol Yupa