Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 29 Reg Season Round 1
Ok so the 2nd round of preseason featured 10 squads. Solar Hydro is contemplating breaking his 11 people a game showing SFE back into SFE and SFA. This might be stupid, cause it'd create a BYE Round. Now, I know for a fact that Ra might be able to pull us some PB/DSB players to make that an even 12, but we'll see.

From last season's squads, Morph and NW are out at the beginning. Like everyone else, they have until round 6 to join as a squad. All missed matches are 0-12.

The squads in league: !norating Assassins Happy Mob Llamas LSF Nguyens Rebels StarFire Elite Sterling The Dark

Rosters are now locked for editing, additions will be handled by staff. I'll check for double squadders soon. LSF and !norating need to add a player (or two) to even hit the minimum player count of 8.

---

Some issues with the website/scheduling system, surprise surprise. The rosters on bot are season 9 / preseason ones. The rosters on website are very very empty. UL has been informed with a few question marks.

Either way, schedule for R1 will be posted here in a few days. Please note the effects of daylight savings on game times.

Hallucination played the role of lady luck, by pairing up numbers from 1-10 with each other after I had assigned a random number to each squad.

The schedule using such an advance method is:

3pm:

!norating vs. Nguyens

Assassins vs. Happy Mob

4pm:

Llamas vs. Sterling

LSF vs. Rebels

StarFire Elite vs. The Dark
it will be interesting to see how many aml players will quit the zone once they get 12-0'd 1st round into league with these uneven match-ups

happy mob vs rebels

the dark vs assassins

!norating vs sfe

llamas vs sterling

LSF vs nguyens

that seems to make more sense. even match ups, good games to watch on the 1st round.
[quote name='NuB KiNG' timestamp='1300396081' post='273675']

it will be interesting to see how many aml players will quit the zone once they get 12-0'd 1st round into league with these uneven match-ups

happy mob vs rebels

the dark vs assassins

!norating vs sfe

llamas vs sterling

LSF vs nguyens

that seems to make more sense. even match ups, good games to watch on the 1st round.

[/quote]

I guess.

Although !norating is a bunch of aliases, no, I will not tell you who. So they know the drill. They could not have been expecting to play all AML squads all season. SFE knows the drill, and LSF are all aliases.

The inherent problem with an "even" round one is that round two is then shitty. The winning AML squads are "rewarded" with a game against other winning squads.

While on the topic of scheduling, a fixed schedule would be better with only 10 squads, but that leaves us with zero wiggle room for late entries. We "might" have two, I wouldn't bet on it though. Oh and Nightwatch, while they appear dead, might not be done with SS yet either.