Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death throes.
Quote:<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="GC6" data-cid="290433" data-time="1397687389">
<div>
Dislodge the corn cob from your asses,

hit esc+ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and go fly...

</div>

bbbut the only zones i give a shit about aren't up. at this rate probably won't be any time soon. 

[Image: idMzkyZ.png]

you couldn't force me to log into a zone not connected to the main db

also, also TRENCH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

</div>
</blockquote>

Not sure what the concern is - pick a different password you have never used before with ANY of account you own (inc non subspace) and you'll be fine...
... and follow the instructions (this involves reading the forum and locating the pinned thread right here in the Chaos board) that walks you through accessing the interim Chaos zone.

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
... yeah, im not going to jump through hoops to play this... ill tell ya what nude, why dont you follow instructions lol.

yeah, i have a non ss pw for this but.. i'm good. i can wait.

You are banned from SSC - the Subspace Central till 2014-11-21 16:50 GMT-6 BanId#554
I could give a rip if someone gets my p/w...  plenty of other good names still available like !Bonus corn cobb

This game will never die...  Every time I think it's done for I login a month later and you are all still here.

Axe please give up on your own zone and come back to Chaos (never thought I would say that...) and bring Sunburst and Golden Blaster w/ you.