Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expanding 4v4 League to include Warzone CTF, PowerBall, and Turf
I don't know if this has ever been tried but, i think there would be some benefits:

1. Variety

2. Fun

3. Bring back players that don't have much interest in 4v4

4. Better use of rosters

5. More people on rosters getting playing time.

6. Better idea of skill

My idea is that you could have an overall winner of league and then individual champions for each type of game.

I think this is doable for rosters of 7+.

My thoughts were that after the 4v4 rounds on Sunday you would follow it up with CTF one weekend, powerball the next, then turf after that.  Or maybe nobody is all that interested in turf and you just keep cycling CTF  and PowerBall.

Just an idea... thoughts?

I'm always game for CTF, but most folks think you need at least 30 active players for a game.  And teams end up stacked so players leave before the game begins.  Fix these problems and CTF would probably be possible biweekly or once a month again.

Quote:<div>
I'm always game for CTF, but most folks think you need at least 30 active players for a game.  And teams end up stacked so players leave before the game begins.  Fix these problems and CTF would probably be possible biweekly or once a month again.

</div>

I don't see any potential population problems as long as it coincides with league games.  We're all older now and half the people logging on want to jump into a game play and be on their way.  I assume this is why Sunday if popular for league games since it's typically the "sit and relax" day for most people.
do a once a month warzone thing and you'd attract quite a few people on sunday. if this has already been done (i think so), disregard errything.

oh. again. NEVERMIND GOD

You are banned from SSC - the Subspace Central till 2014-11-21 16:50 GMT-6 BanId#554
Sunday Warzone CTF has come and gone multiple times already.  Don't see why it couldn't be started again.