Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second release of 4v4 graphics! Resizer users check it out! (no tests)
The first edition was just a test.

You can also use them without resizer but dont expect pretty graphics just helpfull ones.

The new 4v4 graphics will have:

A whole new radar:

1. Bright bigger dots of the Enemy.

2. A different color on the decoy wich wont confuse the orange and yellow like before,.

3. A whole much brighter radar where everything including rocks is visible.

4. Bright and clear Bombs and mines on radar for the ships with the ability of seeing those.

5. Background is darker black than the normal one. 

6. Doors are seen as dark blue on radar.

7. New radar-bombhit flickering wich will fit with resizer.

Changed Bombs, Guns, Mines: 

1. EMP boms now have their own color (not yellow).

2. Lanc bombs now have their own color and change to a normal warbird bomb when they wont bounce no more.

3. Shraps are way brighter and more noticable.

4. Guns had to change color for the new shraps or else they would confuse.

5. All bombs are slightly bigger and brighter (same for thor).

6. Mines are boxed so you will always notice them on resizer (not needed for none resizer users).

Changed in-game graphics: 

1.The normal bomb-explosions are shorter and not inflicting your sight on the field.

2. An EMP bomb dropped on your ship will have no stars inflicting your sight on the field however you notice visible tiny stars to keep track on when you unfreeze.

3. All big rocks and small rocks are visible now on the map they include a shiny star in the middle (shining red for the bigs and blue for the smalls).

4. The turrets green dot is now red (can still be flickering in resizer, however its better this way)

5. All in game have been brighten up a lil. And the background total black

Extra: If you play Powerball theres also a powerball included wich is slighty brighter and bigger

Help: 

1. All you got to do is unzip the file somewhere on your harddisk. After that you can just seperatly add the graphics you like (wich are inside the named maps). Or you could pick the map ''ALL'' (where all the graphics are at ones).

2. Now what you do is copy any or all of those files to the map of your zone, wich is located at: (if you created your own zone for chaos pick that zone. The one showing below is the basic one)

\Continuuum\zones\SSCX ChaosLeague Zone SVS

3. Any graphic you like to try or see or use, you just put it in there!

4. To delete any of the graphics and turn back to normal just get the name of the graphic find it in:

<span style="text-align:center;color:rgb(0,0,0);"> </span>\Continuuum\zones\SSCX ChaosLeague Zone SVS

and just delete the file you dont want and its done

5. O yeh dont whine to me about files not being bm2 its just a name made up by the creator bm2 is the same as any image file like png, jpeg, bmp, ETC ETC

Goodluck and have fun with the graphics!

This will improve anyones 4v4 level, since it just makes it easier to play now!

<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(248,241,243);">Here is a small vid it starts a bit ugly but thats only a lil part </span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(248,241,243);"><span style="color:rgb(0,100,0);">(be aware that the screen is blurry and your real graphics will look way sharper and better)</span></span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(248,241,243);">!  Also a screenshot</span>

<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(248,241,243);">Link vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQseTZ-98xg&feature=youtu.be</span>

Are the enemy freq decoys a different color on the radar as well?

link dont work
Link does not work buddy.

Im aware of the link im editing it right now! no clue why it wont work, And yes the decoy show diff check the screenshots ull see Wink

Somehow after I signed out of the forum the link started working....Try it again and let me know please.

Wish the demo video was better Sad

I enjoyed both pixels in that video :clapping:

Lol @ Peeking Duck? !

Phong just try the files they r ez to delete anyways its all a minute job.  

(screenshot only doesnt show ur radar details in action like mines, bombs, warp-drops, bomb-hit).

It kinda was the point why i made the vid. But the resizer just makes my screen so bad, that the tiny stuff is hard to capture on film lol. And i also didnt wanna make a HUGE video (in case of MB's).

People are allready happy using them. So i suggest again just to use them and check for yourself  Smile

Im sorry for my non talent steven spielberg camera skills!

Cheers

Quote:<div>
Lol @ Peeking Duck? !

Phong just try the files they r ez to delete anyways its all a minute job.  

(screenshot only doesnt show ur radar details in action like mines, bombs, warp-drops, bomb-hit).

It kinda was the point why i made the vid. But the resizer just makes my screen so bad, that the tiny stuff is hard to capture on film lol. And i also didnt wanna make a HUGE video (in case of MB's).

People are allready happy using them. So i suggest again just to use them and check for yourself   Smile

Im sorry for my non talent steven spielberg camera skills!

Cheers

</div>

Thank you! These bigger and brighter bombs and bullets are working well on my custom res.
Aren't decoys supposed to look like enemies?

</div>

Agreed, if you're able to change the colours of decoys that seems like an unfair advantage, and basically eliminates 90% of the function of decoys... may as well remove decoys from the game.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Middlemoor" data-cid="292255" data-time="1412833456">
<div>

</div>

Agreed, if you're able to change the colours of decoys that seems like an unfair advantage, and basically eliminates 90% of the function of decoys... may as well remove decoys from the game.

</div>
</blockquote>

I havent checked his graphics but i assume its referring to the team decoy blips on radar, which by default are slightly less brighter.
Thats right! the enemy decoys always show as the enemy. This decoy has a diff color than the original one so you wont confuse them with other allies.

================================================================================​=====

Oo yeah i will work on making them pretty and update the file. I guess within next week they will be done 

I've been using hollow explosions, 2x-sized bullets/shraps, and prox squares for 10 years now. Some other people have also asked about, used, or modified them over the years: <a class="bbc_url" href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9bm_gs5YcFxYUs0MWpMYlRNVHM/view">https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9bm_gs5YcFxYUs0MWpMYlRNVHM/view</a>