Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This forum is shutting down.
See:

http://www.subspace.co/topic/27611-subspaceco-eol-october-31st/

Suggestions? Where do we move?

If subspace.co isn't moved in its entirety it would probably be best to launch under svssubspace.com as just a 4v4 forum.  I can host either myself and others have offered donations to him so it really just depends on what Polix wants to do.

I offered to host the existing site as is but it appears he wants to let it die, so no more forums.  Should start planning now on how to handle league topics before the end of the month.

agreed. I looked at alternative forum software and discourse.org looks cool. at the very least we should be able to host something other than IP board with decent hosting for much less than $700 a year. (I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's a real possibility). it's not like this site is getting hit with tons of traffic.

I have the domain subspaceforum.com and I'll be putting forum software on it. I already run a really nice and fast/secure web server, so it's all up and running and paid for. I'd be happy to put all the zone forums from subspace.co on it. I'll keep in touch as I get it set up.

Thanks Space that would be great Smile
WTF Get off my lawn!
IT'S ALIVE!!!