Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PMED 100 cr players
Hiya all for those who r interested , (golden blaster here) I pmed all of the cr members i remembered, Some good players might return, we just wait and see Smile

thanks Golden Smile Hope to see your friends here, keep us updated!

-Plut

cosmic rift?
WTF Get off my lawn!
seems so. i vaguely remember blacknike defending the sanctity of ss from the evil cr nerds of idiosyncracy like 10+ years ago.

You are banned from SSC - the Subspace Central till 2014-11-21 16:50 GMT-6 BanId#554
Yes he's speaking of Cosmic Rift. In today's population climate, I wouldn't be discriminatory of where the numbers came from. CR players are more than welcome.

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
I was on the team that lost in the inaugural CR League finals. We got robbed!

WTF Get off my lawn!
Was idiosyncrasy from Cosmic Rift? Didn't know that Smile I remember showing them the door in a Ballistics vs idiosyncrasy iml match forever ago; Underlord and 0nethervoid were on that subspace version of the squad.

-Plut

yes
WTF Get off my lawn!
Whats the state of the cr servers? toonz was talking that some of them were up again or at least there was a place to play it?

I haven't even seen the maps nor have i played it.  But i'm interested about the state of the game/servers.

I wonder if someone  has hacked the game or if it just got released to the public.

Tell me more about cosmic rift!

my cr is weak!

...Axe
they can praise CR and INF all they want, but that shit is fucking dead. even before SOE dropped them like a hot potato, it still paled in population to regular SVS zones here.

also correct in 2012

[Image: g3a88Dq.png]

You are banned from SSC - the Subspace Central till 2014-11-21 16:50 GMT-6 BanId#554
you get points for an ip man reference in your post Wink  aka Donnie Yen

but i figure if someone enjoyed the game we don't need to crush their dreams

We need to build then a zone and crush them that way Smile

...Axe

and in reviewing the comment tool you get 3 bonus points for infantry subspace and cosmic rift in the same post.

And i hope ya had a great birthday!
w00t im famous