Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squad Analysis (Part 1)
Assassins 

Top 6:  Saiyan (98), Sika (96), Buny (92), Kdak (91), Mop (88), Nadai (87), Develop (96)

Best starting Combination: Saiyan, Sika, Mop, Nadai

Since Develop has indicated that he will not be playing this season, Assassins' lineup will be thin and they'll be very beatable as they lack of the depth of last season as they've lost a core two core pilots (Develop and Nacre).That being said, I haven't seen Kdak in ages either, and I don't consider the rest of the Assassins roster to be worthy of much consideration on an elite team like Assassins. So look for Saiyan, Sika and Buny to play feature roles on Assassins this season with strong supportive play from Mop and Nadai. Without Nacre and Develop, Assassins is very beatable and very likely has lost the top spot to Outlaws or The Dark. 

The Dark

Top 6: Da Monkk (97), Blink (93), Diablo (90), chrono (88), Benji (86), Yellow Hammer (86)

Best starting combination: Da Monkk, Diablo, Blink, chrono

This team certainly isn't lacking in depth, featuring elite talent like Monkk and Blink. Outside of their top 6, they have capable players in Myth, swamp thing and 9-Volt. So many good players. So little playing time. They have enough depth to beat any team on any given Sunday. With their foes on Assassins and Critical Mass critically weakened, these guys are the BEST bet to win league this season. Monkk is still a top 5 carry, with good chemistry with Blink, and they have tremendous support talent in Chrono/Benji/Diablo. Nillerk is being critically underrated and deserves more playing time. He's a glue guy, very similar to Mop. I consider Yellow Hammer to be a Monkk lite so they can play interchangeably, although Monkk is the superior talent. 

Sterling

Top 6: Rage (98), Seismic (89), Maimer (85), Nine (85), Plarep (84), Massacre (83)

Best Starting Combination: Rage, Seismic, Maimer, Nine/Plarep

Sterling isn't as deep as you would think and their success is almost entirely reliant on Rage showing up every Sunday and carrying his team to victory. Outside of Rage, they lack elite talent and carry many good - but not great players who may not have the talent to keep up with the mercurial Rage. Although they have 13 rostered players, outside of their top 6, they're either prone to choking (Pseudo), rust (Zeit, BloodyEssence, Primos) or just sucking (SuperDan). Seismic is a great player but one who can't put the team on his back, so that duty would fall onto Nine's shoulders if Rage doesn't show up. Nine is a dynamic pilot who has loads of potential and I have a lot of faith in him. Maimer is a good support player - Look for him to be Rage's support wingmate, and finally Plarep, while being a solid pilot isn't dynamic, but he plays very intelligently and is reliable.

Part 2, 3, 4 coming later.

Note: Those are player ratings in the brackets - Not random numbers.

Good effort. Way to rip elf's analysis but you can't even finish your own. Troll.