Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy baseball league
After a couple of successful hockey and football fantasy leagues, a few of us are looking to give fantasy baseball a whirl.  Ra, kentasaurus, and myself are all new when it comes to fantasy baseball, and it's simply something we'd like to try.  None of us are baseball fanatics, and I haven't been in a fantasy baseball league in about 25 years.  Needless to say, this league isn't going to be highly competitive or demand an extensive amount of insider baseball information to be enjoyable.

All I ask is that managers are active.  I understand that the season is quite long so times will undoubtedly come up when you cannot be active (summer vacations, work schedules, holidays, etc).  However, I don't want people that will show up to the draft then go afk for the season if they don't like their team.

The league is set up for 10 teams, but that is subject to change based on the level of interest.  Three of those spots are accounted for, so seven managers are needed - I hope that a couple more from the hockey league will join so that reduces the amount of slots to be filled.  The draft is scheduled for April 20th at 5:30pm Eastern time.  Again, all settings can be changed - including statistical catagories, roster size, draft date/time, etc.

If you are interested, please reply letting me know.  If you have any questions, here is the place to ask.  I'll give more information regarding the league tonight when I get home tonight.

For those of you that need no details and are simply interested in joining, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll give you the link to sign up.

Digs/Steve

yea so I didn't know this site existed.

I'm down. I actually made one and made it a keeper this season. It would be fun to be in one with you and kent.

-hend

I would also be down for it! message me the info.