13    Shocktech    0-5    -56    0.526

Results R5/22:

3/10 3:56 pm    Requiem     def     Shocktech    12-0    log

3/10 3:54 pm    Sterling     def     Unhallowed    5-3    log

3/10 3:53 pm    Nuke     def     Llamas    12-5    log

3/10 2:43 pm    FTNguyen     def     Rebels    12-3    log

3/10 2:39 pm    Assassins     def     Gods    12-4    log

3/10 2:30 pm    Alpha Reunion     def     StarFire Elite    12-4    log

Requiem and Shocktech never actually played. Shocktech had 2 players when their game was due, Requiem wanted to postpone the game to what it would've been without all the clock-sorcery. Turns out that was a worse situation for Shocktech.

Sterling took their time defeating Unhallowed. The game was 2-1 until 34:57, even with all of Rage's offense amirite. Well, something like this is to be expected from Unhallowed. With the random chances of their players showing up, they will have a decent, warmed up line-up every now and then. Or Sterling just played bad. Or one squad is much worse than they are given credit for, or the other one is much better. The spec chat doesn't really provide us with more clues either.

Llamas gave Nuke too big of a lead early on in their game, and wasted too many repels. 0-4 by 17:28, then 5-7 at 38:22 with Llamas finding their game and/or Nuke getting frustrated and reckless. Carefully studying the spec loc we can deduce the following; Nacre is super proud of his 4-2 5as 6fr 81k/57k 51% AccB statistics. Saiyan's stats are far better at 4-0 5FR, 93k/72k. See, he did not die twice for extra toys, which make a huge difference. Also if you read between the lines, it's easy to see Travis is stupid.

FTNguyen vs. Rebels was super silly. It looked slightly worse than an average prac on a Tuesday evening with Partsi and MOOOOSE in the game. Repels were wasted and random suicides were performed. Eventually KN had seen enough, subbed in for his season debut and killed esidebob out at 19:54. Summarized I'd say it was a bunch of bad jerks. (you might have to be a part of the secret SS skype group to get this, or not)

Didn't see Gods vs. Assassins. Can't comment on the flow of the game. 27:50, decent length. FRs both ways, seems legit. BE managed 5 FR and 3 assists on 4 kills for Gods.

Joe Jr. seems to have picked up all of the four kills SFE got vs. Alpha Reunion, which is basically !norating in disguise.

Schedule -- Note the +1 hour thingy, euros.

3pm:

Rebels vs. Shocktech -- 112533

Gods vs. StarFire Elite -- 11257

Requiem vs. Sterling -- 112538

4pm:

Alpha Reunion vs. FTNguyen -- 112536

Assassins vs. Llamas -- 112539

Nuke vs. Unhallowed -- 112540
Quote:Joe Jr. seems to have picked up all of the four kills SFE got vs. Alpha Reunion, which is basically !norating in disguise.

Well I don't know who !norating is or was but based on that 10 out of our 14 man roster consists of people who either have been gone from league for 3-5 years or never played before, I deem your assessment 100% accurate.

Quote:Sterling took their time defeating Unhallowed. The game was 2-1 until 34:57, even with all of Rage's offense amirite. Well, something like this is to be expected from Unhallowed. With the random chances of their players showing up, they will have a decent, warmed up line-up every now and then. Or Sterling just played bad. Or one squad is much worse than they are given credit for, or the other one is much better. The spec chat doesn't really provide us with more clues either.

I found this be comical on so many levels.  1) I wasn't even in the game for the majority of it, and 2) just how obsessed you are to say something that stupid without even checking it first. 

Unhallowed not a bad team at all, lots of guys that can hold their own when they show up. They showed up vs us.

Adept | Critical Mass
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Caerbannog" data-cid="286915" data-time="1363012882">

Sterling took their time defeating Unhallowed. The game was 2-1 until 34:57, even with all of Rage's offense amirite. Well, something like this is to be expected from Unhallowed. With the random chances of their players showing up, they will have a decent, warmed up line-up every now and then. Or Sterling just played bad. Or one squad is much worse than they are given credit for, or the other one is much better. The spec chat doesn't really provide us with more clues either.

I found this be comical on so many levels.  1) I wasn't even in the game for the majority of it, and 2) just how obsessed you are to say something that stupid without even checking it first. 
</blockquote>

First of all, I'd like to officially congratulate you on behalf of the 4v4 population on finding something that ends with "amirite" comical. That's a pretty good eye you got there, son. Surely your ego can handle these harsh blows. It's not like people don't think you just hang in there running away from enemies, waiting for someone to get them to 600 before you engage from 1500. At least this is what no one at all ever tells me.

Either way, it was more to the credit of Unhallowed. Or would you not agree that pretty much everyone expected Sterling to kill them faster and more decisively?
Unhallowed has a fine roster that is capable of coming to play any sunday.  I think you are reaching a bit though Caer considering Rage, Maimer and I all benched and did not go into the game until the last 20 minutes with me only playing about 10.  I'm pretty certain if every squad took out 3 of their top pilots from the starting lineup Unhallowed will stay in the game with every squad in this league.  

can you resign the sysop position? 

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs_OacEq2Sk>

Quote:Unhallowed has a fine roster that is capable of coming to play any sunday.  I think you are reaching a bit though Caer considering Rage, Maimer and I all benched and did not go into the game until the last 20 minutes with me only playing about 10.  I'm pretty certain if every squad took out 3 of their top pilots from the starting lineup Unhallowed will stay in the game with every squad in this league.  

But in theory Unhallowed's fine roster is not capable of coming to play any Sunday. At least they kinda signed on with the "every now and then" attitude. Maybe that'll change if they can keep up this level of playing, regardless of the fact you didn't have what you consider your top 4 Smile

But http://svssubspace.com/index.php?page=4v4Predictions&id=&season=14&round=5 has the predictions 12-1, which usually doesn't indicate a close game. Two people mention scores. When predicting or viewing these things from an outsider perspective, people don't factor in stuff like testing line-ups or sharing play time Smile

EDIT: Schedule up, predictions etc. up too

Caer, you kind of contradicted yourself in the same sentence by saying the predictions were calling for 12-1 which doesn't indicate a close game, but that people don't factor in stuff like testing line-ups or sharing play time. When you looked at our starting lineup I don't think anyone was thinking these are our best 4 players. At the same time, unhallowed came out very strong and played quite well, though if you look at the game stats we still outdamaged them and took significantly less damage. They had one person with damage efficiency over 50%. Either way you slice it, Seis is 100% bang on when he says him, rage and maimer played for only 20 minutes that match. I had 35 mins of playtime ffs Tongue.

Adept | Critical Mass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E32JDwrS374

This thread: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDbGqJ2KYk
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rage" data-cid="286917" data-time="1363051072">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Caerbannog" data-cid="286915" data-time="1363012882">

</blockquote>

First of all, I'd like to officially congratulate you on behalf of the 4v4 population on finding something that ends with "amirite" comical. That's a pretty good eye you got there, son. Surely your ego can handle these harsh blows. It's not like people don't think you just hang in there running away from enemies, waiting for someone to get them to 600 before you engage from 1500. At least this is what no one at all ever tells me.

Either way, it was more to the credit of Unhallowed. Or would you not agree that pretty much everyone expected Sterling to kill them faster and more decisively?
</blockquote>
I am not even talking about my team or Unhallowed.  I don't care how the game played out beyond winning it.  I was merely calling you out for not only libeling me out of pure obsession, but not even remotely checking facts before doing it.  Not only did you say something completely false, but you singled me out while doing it.  That is why its hilarious.
Funny read Caer, I enjoyed it.
hes not your friend

I was at the game, knew the facts, wrote that. I'm not libeling you [sic] as anything but a hypocrite douche, though. Fact is, you talk about your UNNNNNNNNNBELIEVABLE offensive moves like you're ZDX on a never-ending rocket. And then you float backwards and mine, wait for your team to get someone to 700 and engage them with 1500.

Maybe it's just a difference between terminology, but that's opportunism, not offence. Or counter-attacking, which ever you prefer. Much like the whole oh-I-don't-care --> AW FUCK YISS PLAYOFF WIN mentality. Also since Unhallowed is so strong, surely you won't make fun of Candyman if/when requiem loses to them? Sad (P.S. Candyman vs. Nacre in Nuke's log is pretty... umm... let's say intense)

Anyways I'm trying to figure out how these youtube links are related to the "topic" =)

In conclusion Caerbannog is stupid.
Quote:In conclusion Travis is stupid.

Get your memes right, random aliased person. Fixed that for you, but only in quoted form.

The only thing you can conclude in spaceships is travis' alleged stupidity. No matter which parties are arguing.

If only someone could compile a post about the bestest SS memes.
Sounds like you just volunteered.