Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squad Analysis & Predictions
After seeing a line bombing Leviathan post some pretty interesting analysis I thought I would throw my own thoughts into the mix. Enjoy.

Gods

After a long hiatus it's good to see this team back in league. One has to wonder how many of these new squads will stick around, but for leagues sake I hope all do. I wish nothing but the best for this team. Headed up by BloodyEssence, Gods return for season 33. The way things are shaping up I assume if there is a PRO/IML cutoff, Gods will be on the cusp. They will have to pull some upsets to get into the pro playoffs. I suggest they get on the waiver wire (so to speak) and add some active depth immediately.

Best starting lineup: Adept, Imperfection, Genocide, X-hail

Alpha Reunion

<div> </div>
<div>I'm really not sure who most of these players are but I give them props for entering league in a zone where the population has dwindled for years. Good luck guys... gotta put in the hours.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best starting lineup: Mighty Sven, FUEGO, Hallowed by thy nam, BadLamb</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>FTNguyen</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The defending Pro League champions enter season 33 with their heads held high. After breaking Assassins hearts in the finals yet again, and going undefeated in the past few regular seasons, FTNguyen are looking for more blood as they ogle another title. The question is will another squad match them?</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best starting lineup: KiNGNeWBiE, The Village Bike, 7th, mAImER</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Shocktech</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Another new squad that got 12-0'd by Llamas in round one of the regular season. I'm sorry guys but this season is going to be freaking ugly unless you get Travis and kboom on your roster and active.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best starting lineup: .....?</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div><b>Llamas</b></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Ah Llamas. A team that has always had potential and has always fallen short. This looks to be their breakout season as Llamas have a pretty decent roster. This squad will be vying with Rebels for the 6th spot in Pro League when the regular season is all said and done. They have the capability to make some noise if they can put it all together.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best starting lineup: Street Fighter, babaloo, Cycl0ne, Shikaa (twista, parabola, hedcase8 in the mix for subs)</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Starfire Elite</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Good ole SFE. Whenever I see these guys playing I get a little choked up. This team reminds me of Nightwatch. Guys that have potential, never won a Pro title together but who play for fun, and play to win. I'll be pulling for these guys to make some noise but sometimes you can only get so far. Good luck SFE.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Note - MfA, use some of the energy you did last season on mines on forward moving bombs that connect.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best starting lineup: a suicidal dentist, Mauler, gold teeth, Plutorus</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Assassins</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I'm not sure why this squad is still called Assassins. It was always intrepid + Dingo. With that being said, Intrepid enters season 33 with a strong roster. They could field at least 3 lineups with different players that would all get to the Pro playoffs. Expect this team to get far into the Pro post season.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best starting lineup: Jake, Jae, Kdak, bhang</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Unhallowed</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Unhallowed returns to Pro League, thankfully, for season 33. I and they both wish chronos and Seismic were with them. This should be an interesting season for Unhallowed, but I don't see them going too far if one of their starters doesn't show.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best starting lineup: Death Artist, Fre0n, Nadai, cfl</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Nuke</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Somehow Caerbannog let Dre captain a team in league. Face Palm. Thankfully Enforcer is co-captain so it won't be a huge fail. I'm also confused as to why The Dark are not back this season, but I digress. Nuke will make a lot of noise in chat this season, the question is whether or not they can actually deliver on post season game day. Talk is cheap gentlemen.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>?go duel is ----> way</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best starting lineup: Nacre, saiyan, Blink, Da_Monkk</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Rebels</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Rebels will be competing with Llamas for the 6th spot this season. This squad really lacks a game changer. One can only imagine what Rebels could do with a player like develop/ghostbuster17/savage. But with the roster as it is right now, they will be hard pressed to get passed the top teams in Pro.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best starting lineup: Ra, Eric Clapton, gato, Barbarian</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Requiem</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Requiem returns after a very long hiatus. A new look Requiem but Requiem nonetheless. The question for this team isn't activity but putting things together when it matters most. All main players are past Pro champions, all have the mental fortitude... cohesion will make or break this team.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best starting lineup: Candyman, Ozn, Sika, Three</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
Predictions:

3pm:

Alpha Reunion vs. Gods -- 110814

FTNguyen vs. Shocktech -- 110815

Llamas vs. StarFire Elite -- 110816

4pm:

Assassins vs. Unhallowed -- 110817

Nuke vs. Requiem -- 110818

Rebels vs. BYE Round -- 110819

Gods 12 - Alpha Reunion 4

FTNguyen 12 - Shocktech 1

Llamas 12 - SFE - 5

Assassins 12 - Unhallowed 7

Requiem 8 - Nuke 5

Rebels > Bye Round

nice

Of course I let Dre captain a squad. It's not like he's high voltage. It'd be a dick move to start discriminating against people capping squads just cause they are mentally retarded.