Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rd 2 Squad Predictions
First and foremost, round 2 is finally here. And from what I can tell, a wonderful season this might turn into.

Round 2 looks pretty....well, interesting. Starting off with two matches where people wouldn't really care to watch, then followed by a match spectator worthy, and for the finale - a match you'd definitely not want to miss out on.

ALPHA REUNION vs GODS

This will be the first test for Gods to see whether they belong in the AML bracket or beyond. Alpha Reunion will aim to bounce back from a first round loss to Assassins, 12-2. On the bright side of things, AR managed to last ten minutes against Ass', and that's quite impressive for an unknown team's first debut game. 

Gods on the other hand well, one word comes to mind: inactivity. These guys aren't new to the league scene, but they also haven't played in over four years time. Would be a miracle if they could even field four onto the battlefield this coming Sunday. Let's see how well they mesh together in their first match against frankly, the best debut match Gods could ever hope for in Season 33.

Seeing as how Gods were both AML and IML champs in the past, while AR is a relatively new team under the radar, Gods should be able to take this game 12-6.

FTNGUYEN vs SHOCKTECH

Well, not much can or should be said about this match. I'd be SHOCK'd if they'd even get two kills off the asians. So..... 12-2. But then again, they did get 12-0'd by Llamas last week. On a sidenote, I do sincerely hope that Shocktech pulls through with this season and even return for the next. Perhaps even more newer teams would be formed and AML could even possibly be revived in the future. One can still dream.....

But yeah, 12-2.

LLAMAS vs STARFIRE ELITE

Llamas started off the season with a flawless victory over Shocktech, whereas SFE got crushed in round 1 to Nuke. By comparing rosters alone, Llamas have by far the more superior one. I've ran through many possible scenarios that could happen in favor for SFE, but it's just not possible in my opinion. 

This match will end with the score of 12-5.

ASSASSINS vs UNHALLOWED

This match will most likely end up with Unh being pushed all around the map by the Stacked'ssassins. Depending on who shows up and plays for Unh, the match could be....somewhat...close?

The starting line up for Unh will almost HAVE to be Death Artist, Fedu, Nadai and cfl. But seeing as how three of the four players mentioned haven't even been on in two days or more...makes me believe the match score should not even come close.

12-5 for Assassins.

NUKE vs REQUIEM

In my opinion, the match of the week goes to Nuke vs Requiem. Nuke's roster is utterly amazing in terms of individual talent and raw firepower. But Requiem also has Sika, which could work both ways for and against Requiem I suppose. HG has finally re-entered the world of the spaceships so I'm pretty certain this season will turn into a rather lively one. 

I could see this game being a close one if Nuke does not start their all-star line up. Therefore the final score for this match up will be boldly predicted as 12-8 with Nuke coming on top.

Let the good times roll.

<div> </div>
-

Actually his predictions look good to me, thanks for taking the time.
very good

worst prediction ever where the hell is mauler at...

If any of the final scores are correct I'll prize you a burst in a prac*.
Goes for anyone who writes predictive posts with actual words in them.

*bursts may only be collected when I am around and will not be refunded if you die with it.