Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Squad Analysis - Season 33
First and foremost, why is this game still alive?

Good job everyone, Pro League has somehow managed to stay alive and last to Season 33. So far this season started off with a great start, and by great I don't mean only having 10 squads participating. Theoretically speaking, this season would have had 12 squads in total, with the additions of Nemeses and Gods. However due to some unknown factors, Nemeses decided to dissolve on the very same day they joined league.

Now let's see who we have playing this time around:

<b>ASSASSINS</b>

An obvious title contender yet again, pretty much a no brain'er there. Let's see who we have on their roster as of Round 1:

- Develop, Mop, Neo, Teddy, bhang, Jake, Kdak, Macuto, mr. penguin, Ossi, Retroaction, the seven year itch, traxx and varsity

Interesting, apparently Sterling broke up and merged with Assassins. Well that's a damn shame. Can't really see how this team can possibly NOT win this season, they are stacked to the teeth! But let's give them the benefit of the doubt that some of their pilots may be rusty from not playing a couple years. The most active pilots so far seem to be Develop, Kdak, Macuto, traxx, varsity, Retroaction and the seven year itch. However.... $10 says that Jake won't be playing all season long and yet be started in the Finals anyway.

LLAMAS

These animals don't seem to go fully extinct! It's good to see that Llamas are still around, but by no means are they the same as once before. We will surely miss those days of the 40 mins defensive lob play that they excelled at.

- Street Fighter, babaloo, Cycl0ne, hedcase8, Jamuraan, JOCKER, Odin, Parabola, Pension, Preator (lost his name? lul), Psyanide, Shikaa, twIsta, and wado kai

Yeeeaahhh....this team won't be lobbing till the cows come home. Be interesting to see how far this team will go in season 33. They've got strong pilots, but me senses be tingling and I don't think they be strong enuff. Who knows, tactics > individual play right? Perhaps Llamas will have something special up their sleeves.

NUKE

Oh this be a new team! Headed by........DRE ?!?!?! 

- Dre, Enforcer, 2, Blink, Da_Monkk, DDay, ice2702, Makron, Nacre, ro, saiyan

Jeezus, dat line up. This squad consists of the most active pracstats champions of 2013. A combination of pro league championship ringers (Enforcer, Blink, Da_Monkk, Nacre and saiyan) mixed in with a couple unfamiliar but individually decent players (ice2702, Makron). I am excited to watch Nuke play week after week. I give this team the E-boner Award.

REQUIEM

Requiem makes a return, huge. These seem to be practicing rather actively, as they have many layers of rust to shake off. Will they be able to regain enough composure to be competitive? We shall see.

- Candyman, Ozn, Three, Aquitas, Arctos, Durabolin, High Gain, homie, Motorzep, Sika, SmurtraTerrestrial, treachen

I wonder how active Requeim will be for this season. Will they see through till the very end or will they disband before then?! Requiem be the only potential top contending team with the highest ratio of inactivity.

FTNGUYEN

The two-time reigning defending champions of Pro League. The team that has four captains, all which started and played in both previous finals as well. Apparently the other pilots on roster are only needed to get through regular season.

- Hibachi, KiNGNeWBiE, N00dlez, The Village Bike, 7th, Caerbannog, DarkDenizen, krellin, Legacy, mAImER

Why isn't caerbunny on Llamas?! Why isn't mAImER on Assassins along with the other Sterling peoplez?! Inconceivable!! How does this team do so well season after season? What are their secrets! Another team definitely worth spectating every Sunday.

ALPHA REUNION

Another new squad has entered Pro League! Welcome welcome, please enjoy your stay and hopefully you guys will be coming back for more. 

- Hallowed. , Mighty Sven, ugly duckling, BadLamb, Foad, FUEGO, mad cobra, Nude For Satan, PsyOps, Snusen84, t|tle|st, Umgan

A definite contender in the AML bracket. Can't say i recognize any of these names, but I'm glad they are here. Will be a fun season for them to flesh things out together as a team.

SHOCKTECH

Another unfamiliar squad name in the mix. I have no idea what to write about you guys, sorry.

- Amphitheater, alphawing@work, Dbz, ensure, Grower, lagoon, muggy, nicedreams, pocho, sawyer, siren, Succeed, Tit Man, wagon

Well, judging by alphawing being on the roster, be a safe assumption to make that Shocktech be an EG based squadron? AML should be pretty fun this season, and I predict Tit Man to carry this team to victory.

STARFIRE ELITE

SFE is still around! Awesome'ness! Let's see who plays for these guys.

- MfA, Solar Hydro, Something Dutch, a suicidal dentist, Ankh, gold teeth, INRI, Joe Jr. , Kobe, Mauler, Medicus, Pehkle, Plutorus, scubie

This team will most likely be battling it out in the AML division along with Shocktech and Alpha Reunion, with SFE coming out on top considering these guys aren't AML calibre players.

REBELS

Cool, Rebels are still alive. Should be a fun season for these guys. Every match will be challenging unless they knocked down into the AML bracket.

- pse, Ra, BARBARIAN, Boltage, Captor, Dagger, Eric Clapton, Euripedes, gato, Jones, Psycho Psematic, Riverside, Supreme

This squad had an unfortunate first round against Requiem. It's debatable who would have actually won if PP had not blown 2 lives in 1:17 into the match. Captor is a huge damage beast for Rebels, along with BARBARIAN's clutch spider play, I can see this team go far. But as of now, Rebels will be fighting with Unhallowed for the last spot in playoffs.

UNHALLOWED

<span style="font-size:14px;">A familiar squad name with only a couple familiar names on roster. </span>

- Death Artist, Fedu, nadai, cfl, Fre0n, Lynx, peabrain, Pharaffin, The Unholy, thor, voodoo, zoldan-

<span style="font-size:14px;">I view this team as having only two options: 1) become last place in Pro League, or 2) champions of AML. Ok, maybe that's not true...they could muster up a formiddable starting line up with cfl, Nadai, Death Artist and peabrain, along with voodoo and Fedu as solid subs. But who knows.....</span>

Curious to see how mid season will turn out.....until next time!

all four of our captains started and played in pro finals?  huge.   I dont even think i've seen hib or recklezz in 3 years so that would be impressive to star in pro finals not even online Smile

Quote:all four of our captains started and played in pro finals?  huge.   I dont even think i've seen hib or recklezz in 3 years so that would be impressive to star in pro finals not even online Smile
oops, misread A1 graphic Big Grin
Good job, haven't seen predictions or analyses since like 2007 Smile
Nice post! we need predictons to come back.

Love your work.

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
-

why jwalker (aliased guy)  hatin  on other aliased guy ? 

Hi!