Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Preference Bot Update
I know I do not contribute much but I was sadden today by providing information in a team chat in a practice that I was captain of.  Soooooooooooo,  since I can't change that, I ask for implementation.

I was hoping a player profile can be added to the bot.  It's like an info tab on an account.  Since there are only a few players playing with only so many alises, there should be an !info player.

Since in the past, I have been brief and not to the point, I will be to the point and not brief.

Player admits to typing .items in public or to bot to obtain information and will only ask coords:  yes or no

you can break that up.

I'm sorry, I am lazy haha.  So the way this works, is the bot remebers preferences and when you type in team chat, the messages are "filtered" in the right way based on the type of information the player wishes to receive.

more examples:

1 update in team chat in the form of regular typing.  1 update in team chat in the form of %coord (1 liners).  Rest are filtered.

The player preference !info player basically describes the players preferences in how he wishes to play the game because to play the game all you need to do is kill the other dude or whatever.

I left it open, cheers tonight peeps.

edit: ooops ... everyone wants to know the benefit.  the benefit is the player has control over the situation.  nuff said.
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

But it sounds like a bot feature, so, no. Unless you find Underlord and he happens to feel whimsical and in the mood of programming something.
And even then, you want the bot to give out coordinates? No.
Quote:I know I do not contribute much but I was sadden today by providing information in a team chat in a practice that I was captain of.  Soooooooooooo,  since I can't change that, I ask for implementation.

I was hoping a player profile can be added to the bot.  It's like an info tab on an account.  Since there are only a few players playing with only so many alises, there should be an !info player.

Since in the past, I have been brief and not to the point, I will be to the point and not brief.

Player admits to typing .items in public or to bot to obtain information and will only ask coords:  yes or no

you can break that up.

I'm sorry, I am lazy haha.  So the way this works, is the bot remebers preferences and when you type in team chat, the messages are "filtered" in the right way based on the type of information the player wishes to receive.

more examples:

1 update in team chat in the form of regular typing.  1 update in team chat in the form of %coord (1 liners).  Rest are filtered.

The player preference !info player basically describes the players preferences in how he wishes to play the game because to play the game all you need to do is kill the other dude or whatever.

I left it open, cheers tonight peeps.

edit: ooops ... everyone wants to know the benefit.  the benefit is the player has control over the situation.  nuff said.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHOQAT0-Mk>
It's cool that Caer tries to respond honestly to most stupid messages. It's like he cant ignore that shit.