SVS Subspace Forums
Season 42 Round 10 match videos` - Printable Version

+- SVS Subspace Forums (http://forum.svssubspace.com)
+-- Forum: 4v4 League (http://forum.svssubspace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Forum: Pro League Discussion (http://forum.svssubspace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Season 42 Round 10 match videos` (/showthread.php?tid=14273)

Season 42 Round 10 match videos` - Gruntster - 03-26-2018

Outlaws vs Llamas and Symphony vs Style match videos are posted. Both are long so pack a lunch. Or two.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgl1Z3R2q9iJ5u1c0-J0MoQ

RE: Season 42 Round 10 match videos` - Three - 03-27-2018

(03-26-2018, 01:42 AM)Gruntster Wrote:  Outlaws vs Llamas and Symphony vs Style match videos are posted. Both are long so pack a lunch. Or two.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgl1Z3R2q9iJ5u1c0-J0MoQ

Watched the recording or at least some of it - thanks for recording the game. Unsure where the hostility comes from about douche bags and cheating, pretty unbiased commentary there.. At least I can watch most of it on mute and see 80 percent of the action. The footage cuts away at random to blank space on more than a few occasions.. not sure what to say about that except I think we all can’t wait for real replay and real recordings.

Watch the aim of two bombs and bullets fired at the end of this match. Then watch it again. And again. Outlaws’ team is moving left, the first bomb is fired behind them knowing full well (on discord) someone will repel because he’s low (or by watching him in general because it’s obvious if you know the item count that he will repel or the fact that there are FUCKING FOUR people closing in on him and are extremely close.....). Then the second bomb is fired. Totally unintentional... ship positioning, accident. Pure luck. Yeah ok. How’s 35 plus minutes in a weasel burnt for unintentional ship positioning and firing? Clearly you’re not seeing the game or you’re willfully dense - I don’t know what’s worse.

You two are like the judges in pitch perfect, except not funny.

Gruntster I’m unsure why you’re bashing any team... That was an extremely technical close game that could have gone either way. Seriously. It was a great game. It’s too bad the slanted commentary at times takes away from it. No idea what your deal is but if you’re attempting to show matches and what’s really happening you’re falling way short.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUu9nzOWh9w

RE: Season 42 Round 10 match videos` - Gruntster - 03-27-2018

I agree. I typically stay away from the negativity other than a few jabs from time to time. I appreciate the constructive criticism.

RE: Season 42 Round 10 match videos` - Caerbannog - 03-28-2018

By my definition it's an unintentional repkill when he's repelling to save his life. Jae and Legacy should not have been where they were, if they were aware of jocker's reps. You've been gone for far too long if you think that's what planned offensive repels look like. Repkills, as in use a repel to kill someone, to my imply that you were in no danger.

Or maybe he called the whole play on discord. The great play of firing one bomb and repelling, and only then firing more.

Also you were 0/0 for 35 minutes not cause you're the next coming of christ, but because keeping weasels 0/0 is worth more than killing them. Or outlaws were just big dumdums, who knows.

RE: Season 42 Round 10 match videos` - Peeking Duck? - 03-28-2018

(03-28-2018, 02:09 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  Also you were 0/0 for 35 minutes not cause you're the next coming of christ, but because keeping weasels 0/0 is worth more than killing them. Or outlaws were just big dumdums, who knows.

In a one kill game?  A game that was never more than one kill away from tilting the balance inexorably in either direction?  Right. lol

RE: Season 42 Round 10 match videos` - Three - 03-30-2018

P
(03-28-2018, 02:09 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  By my definition it's an unintentional repkill when he's repelling to save his life. Jae and Legacy should not have been where they were, if they were aware of jocker's reps. You've been gone for far too long if you think that's what planned offensive repels look like. Repkills, as in use a repel to kill someone, to my imply that you were in no danger.

Or maybe he called the whole play on discord. The great play of firing one bomb and repelling, and only then firing more.

Also you were 0/0 for 35 minutes not cause you're the next coming of christ, but because keeping weasels 0/0 is worth more than killing them. Or outlaws were just big dumdums, who knows.

I saw the kill coming, miles away. It was clear he was going to repel. Hence the above stated. Your comments suggested it was luck, regardless of the technicality in terms you may deem is a rep kill vs. what I may think, or in fact I know as you weren’t on team or voice chat. Either way your nonchalant bullshit tone like it’s going out to get milk, meh, yet again makes it clear you’re incapable of an impartial assessment and don’t see the game steps ahead, but see it as tit for tat checkers. That’s a problem if you’re going to commentate or more importantly make judgement calls on league situations. You clearly can’t see what’s happening to make an informed and objective decision, or at least your bias is that big that it clouds your impartiality. I’ve been on the wrong side of two of your blunders in recent memory and I don’t want a third.

Also peeking is right, in a 1 kill game I’m sure they just left me alive for kicks, for the majority of the match. Are you high? Christ almighty it’s the same old shit different year. What a fantastic game, and horrid commentating. Thank fuckin’ god there were no controversial calls.

To be quite frank we should have lost, Ra didn’t pb thor me after I missed him when he rocketed me. The video feed cuts to open space for no reason when that happens but I missed the tail end of firing, he had me. If you don’t believe me ask llamas, ask ra, I spoke with him post game. That’s something Caer we’ll never see you do. Admit you made a mistake in match play when it’s all on the line. I’ll own it. Hell I own it every practice, every match. Ask anyone I practice/play with on llamas, damage inc., assassins, etc etc..

In terms of being “gone” far too long..... yeah...... I’m not a white guy living in 1956....... My play suggests I’m doing quite fine, thank you. Why don’t you fire up your own team in league, add to the growth, see how you do? We both know how that story ends. It doesn’t even start.

Looking forward to the future of league. God willing in doesn’t include you in any capacity whatsoever but a footnote in aml.

RE: Season 42 Round 10 match videos` - Caerbannog - 03-30-2018

(03-28-2018, 02:58 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  
(03-28-2018, 02:09 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  Also you were 0/0 for 35 minutes not cause you're the next coming of christ, but because keeping weasels 0/0 is worth more than killing them. Or outlaws were just big dumdums, who knows.

In a one kill game?  A game that was never more than one kill away from tilting the balance inexorably in either direction?  Right. lol

Yes. The score also remains that way as a result of not giving the weasel toys when you've had a last life player since 3-3 yourself.

RE: Season 42 Round 10 match videos` - Three - 04-08-2018

(03-30-2018, 08:48 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  
(03-28-2018, 02:58 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  

Yes. The score also remains that way as a result of not giving the weasel toys when you've had a last life player since 3-3 yourself.

Ignorance is bliss. I'm sure they left me alive the last 15-20 minutes of regulation so they could go into OT for kicks instead of winning outright 6-4.

Jolly good. We'll take strategic tips from this guy going forward for pro.

I'm sure we didn't lose because they were just that stupid, not because of solid play.

K.