Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NuB KiNG" data-cid="287601" data-time="1369699486">its clear carabnnog suffers a mental illness, theres no much you can do.. the facts are there any player/captain/person of the league would allow the move.
but sadly you cant overcome his autism, youre a good and active on both pracs and sunday games, more active than most and this ISNT your home zone, its sad to see NEW a player willing to play not being able to and not enjoying our low populated zone.

See, that's where you're wrong.

The 4v4 council, who will run the next season (hopefully), was made aware of this issue and two other roster issues a while ago.

"Everyone" agreed that eleven weeks is plenty of time to actually figure out whether your squad is active or not. The roster locks are there for a reason. The time when it happens and who it affects is always a hot topic, though.

The season length Rage referred to wasn't planned. Had I known we have 12 (more or less) squads, I would've either ran it as a pyramid or split leagues. The long season does give the council a bit of time to, well, work. So it all kind of works out.

It turned out this way since squads formed after the league started. Maybe I should've just not let them join the league and listen to you whine on how I keep players who want to play from playing?
</blockquote>
Um... actually no... there was never any agreement... It was left up in the air (although it seems like a big enough of an issue to vote on). Many of the council disagreed on the topic of AR staying active, reds being given some slack, and players moving around. I never once asked for anything either, I only explained that they had 2 then they had 0 the next week, then 3 after that. I also said ReDS or other squads that are taking the place of inactive squads might get some chances to add some players to keep the league alive.

Why are you posting what the council says here anyways? And above all if you do want to post it, post the truth. That thread was just throwing out ideas and no one ever came to a conclusion.

I didn't want to reply or weigh in on this, but stop attacking my squad. We took the place of an inactive squad and so far most of our games have actually been close and not totally lopsided like every other game is basically every week. You shouldn't be personally attacking players either. If you were to punish weasel for wanting to play on another squad when he shows up and no one else does, and you let everyone else move.... well.... I'm not even sure what to say about that. Except that in reality, if the council did vote to let him move, he would be able to whether you like it or not.

Messages In This Thread
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Rage - 05-27-2013, 05:52 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - 7th - 05-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - hendrix - 05-28-2013, 06:34 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - 7th - 05-29-2013, 02:16 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - hendrix - 05-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Three - 05-29-2013, 04:09 PM