Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity
For what it's worth at this point I have had two responses from an eMail-out, one from a player who is not rostered (had been, was kicked as inactive earlier on) who's circumstances changed and became keen when it was too late, and one from one of our stronger players who matches Weasal's attitude; that being he'll play so long as the there's no less than 4 total playing. I also noted that Mr B-Hole is on our list (dunno when that happened) and he wasn't far away last match. I asked him if he was up for playing in future and he said no guarantees unfortunately, but he also mentioned he felt he wouldn't be picked. Well, I guess, have we got news for him!

Obviously allowances have to be made in that no matter how keen, every player is going to have circumstances arise preventing their presentating every single round. But in a nutshell that's actually 4 players assuming no car crashes / 21st's / illnesses as Pryde seems on board on a weekly basis, and I'm happy to still lob* for matches. Can probably make 80% to 90% of them although by 6am/7am Monday morning I'm usually a bit worse for wear.

With any allowances for us to sneak in two or three completely new players, I could get a couple more, but generally I would understand pushing back against this as it would become "one rule for us, one for others".

I see in another thread that Gods are being spotlighted for no-showing on two consec occasions. If they are nerfed ... well ... ahem ... o/    (don't know how that stands up as an option)

* "lob" is slang over here for "turn up", but I would say both definitions apply in this case.

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.

Messages In This Thread
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Rage - 05-27-2013, 05:52 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - 7th - 05-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - hendrix - 05-28-2013, 06:34 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - 7th - 05-29-2013, 02:16 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - hendrix - 05-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Nude For Satan - 05-29-2013, 06:13 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Three - 05-29-2013, 04:09 PM